Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Every single time I see a cute item on a avi I want i go to the equip list and I see this!
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
why does gaia even make hiding your equip list a option??
I DON'T WANT TO STEAL YOUR AVI, I JUST WANT THAT ONE ITEM. mad

/endrant

Disscuss:
Do you hide your equip list, if so then why?
Who even steals avies these days? (therefore it's stupid to hide them, -coughcough-.
How angry you get whenever you see this damn sentence.

I am so angry about this!!

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
I'm sorry it just makes me so angry... neutral

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
The GCD is crazy slow today..

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
omg juliet stop
I'm sorry it just makes me so angry... neutral

Don't worry about it; it's totally fine. I hide my equip list too, just to be safe. It's only shown on my profile, so you don't have to see it multiple times. ^^

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Who cares if you cannot see someone's equip list?
User Image

You can ask them or you can ask in Q/A or ask a good friend if they're super item savvy.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Slick Southpaw
User Image

You can ask them or you can ask in Q/A or ask a good friend if they're super item savvy.

I care.

It's so awkard asking someone because you have to be like '' What is the name of that one cute little shirt thingy i see peeking out ever so sneakily out from your top avatar area '' The person doesn't know what the ******** you are talking about and more often then not the user in question will reply to your pm like '' ***** WAT DO YOU CARE ******** OFF STAP TRYING 2 STEEL Mi AVATARZZZ MAKE UR OWN11!!1111 ''. Therefore it usually doesn't work. I don't have any item savy friends.. emo

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I never hide my equip list. I think it's completely stupid and pointless. It's just arrogant to think that someone is actually going to copy your entire avatar, item for item. rolleyes Probably the only people who are going to even attempt that are people with some bizarre vendetta against you, and if they're that creepily obsessed, they'll find some other way to learn what items you're wearing. Either that or your friends trying to troll you or something, and the same is true for them.

It's even more idiotic when people do it purely to be annoying. Like really? You have no better way of entertaining yourself than imagining all the annoyed Gaia users who can't see what items you have on your avatar? emotion_eyebrow

Invisible Phantom

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Spirit Crusher

User Image

AGREE.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

omg juliet stop
Slick Southpaw
User Image

I care.

It's so awkard asking someone because you have to be like '' What is the name of that one cute little shirt thingy i see peeking out ever so sneakily out from your top avatar area '' The person doesn't know what the ******** you are talking about and more often then not the user in question will reply to your pm like '' ***** WAT DO YOU CARE ******** OFF STAP TRYING 2 STEEL Mi AVATARZZZ MAKE UR OWN11!!1111 ''. Therefore it usually doesn't work. I don't have any item savy friends.. emo

Really?

I don't think anyone has to share why they don't have their equip lists available. It's an option and some use it. Some don't. Big whoop.

Maybe its the people you're asking? I've asked users in this forum about what that blue thing is behind their avi or that smoke thing they have and gotten straight up answers. You can still ask in Q/A if you don't feel comfortable asking-I've seen plenty of item questions be answered there.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
There is always tektek too if the item is fairly old. Sorry you had to experience getting your head bitten off by asking but it's not always like that.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Hey its this again. I keep mine hidden because someone jacked my Pit cosplay a few years ago, around when SSB:B came out. He ended up placing first in the cosplay arena. Ever since then its hidden and stays hidden. If you want to know what item I have, I'll be happy to tell you though.

Partying Reveler

omg juliet stop
Slick Southpaw
User Image

I care.

You seriously care that much about what other's think of you. It's the internet no one care if you ask them jack s**t. People hide there Equipped list for the simple reason that they don't want others seeing it . It's there business , if you want to know so bad ask them . No ones gonna rip your head off for asking a question. If they don't tell you go to an Avatar forum and ask there. I know i would hide my Equipped list if i had made an avi that i don't want copied , that's why a lot of others hide there's.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I hide mine because I have experienced getting several avatars of mine copied - I don't mind people asking me though, if they ask me then I will answer them, it's no big deal.. I just don't like when people copy everything down to the smallest detail. It's simply because of bad experiences that keeps me from making it public, but that doens't make me a rude person.

Sparkly Fatcat

I hide mine cause I've had my whole avi copied before .____.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff