Fafnir 0.23979591836735 24.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I haven't gotten into a Gaia plot in a while. This one has really caught my attention. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

If we have to choose sides I might pick jack just because sandman stealing eyes creeps me out quite a bit...

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Xashowd
Hassli
Scavenger hunts work well for xmas. Collect x number of items (by easter egg hunting) and exchange it for components to move the event forward.

Kind of like the orphan event? That was a good one.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Yeah, like that. Scavenger Hunts.

I'm...not sure, actually. I don't think I was too active during the Orphans event, so I don't remember much of it.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
It was a while ago anyway.

I think there was a save santa event that had you look for specific items maybe?

Wistful Witch

emotion_kirakira So this is going to be the basis for the winter event?
Fafnir should definitely pull some sneaky matchmaking so Sandman let's Jack keep his eyes.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Reading the title of the thread put the Misers song in my head. Now I'm picturing Fafnir grabbing Jack and Sandy by the ears and making them play nice.
This should end with Jack giving one of his eyes to Sandman and they can just do the pirate thing. pirate

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
If there's going to be a forum battle I'll most likely go with sandman ( I feel like more people are going to pick Jack though)but other than that I can't wait to see what the items given out will look like emotion_kirakira

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jisen Meizuki
I'm very curious who will be the "hero" for this event. Jack is going out of control. Sandman is getting corrupted and frozen. And Fafnir... Well... He's a dragon, what can he do to stop it? sweatdrop

And I highly doubt we can do anything since we're humans and they're spirits. Therefore, we have no power to save them. Looks like we better call Santa to bring a miracle in. >>;

Fafnir probs wont stop anything unless Sandman is really in trouble. He's too busy collecting gold.

I would laugh so hard if all of this was somehow stopped just because Santa showed up. rofl

Hassli
This is the event?

Huh. Supposedly it's going to start Saturday.

Probably going Team GOOD GUY with Jack.

I hope this is not another flash versus event. I have not really enjoyed the past two.

lol yeah XD This is the event.

I'm going with Sandman. I love her clothes. ;o;

Salathielly
Thank you so much for compiling all of this together in one place! heart

I don't remember Bitter Frost at all, so the refresher of the story was super helpful.

I'm glad the event is going to involve RIG NPCs, but I'm curious as to what the "plot" of the event will be...

You're welcome ^^

I actually couldn't remember where all I've seen the characters. So I spent a lot of time searching through GCD threads. |D I never got around to seeing if Fafnir was in anything else. But since he is more of a sidekick, I think I'm good.

Mississippi Black Velvet
Pfft this event will conclude like all the others, Sandman will see the error of her ways and she and Jack will ride off into the sunset on Fafnir.
Plot twist Fafnir eats them both and we get Snow Miser as the new Lord of winter.
emotion_dowant

Best plot twist rofl

But yeah, the two will probably fly off into some frozen landscape together at the end. xd

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Must...resist...making Frozen references...! gonk

I think I'm going to like where this event is going.
I'm always up for participating in a good story.

Lesse, if it's a ___VS___ event, I'd have to go with Jack.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I came here cause of fafnir. I really like to see more of him in this plot.

Hardcore Muse

Meromictic

My level of excitement would know no bounds if something like that happened.

But I totally expect Santa to show up and spew forth a bunch of verbal garbage about the "magic of friendship."
>____o

And everyone but Vivi is eaten by Fafnir and she is declared ultimate ruler of all with her Moose sidekick and faithful minion.
ninja

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I have the Jack Frost item that lets you wear his eyes. Now I feel kind of guilty for taking them.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
emotion_bigheart

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

/cracks knuckles

Okay I was thinking and making headcanons like crazy since the CI release yesterday and I got some theories and ideas:

Fafnir's is Sandman's pet/underling and betrayed her using Sandman's obsession with Jack's eyes against her. Why Fafnir did this? I'm not sure but hopefully will be revealed for the event.

Jack's eyes are the source of his magic or at least inherently magical, given that he for some reason is immune to Sandman's dream sand. And he's the only one who able to control it so taking Jack's eyes is totes terribad idea and unleashing winter's full wrath on the world. Sandman had no idea about this since she just loves collecting eyes and judging from the Love Charm text has limited social skills outside of just fighting others. (and doesn't realize that her obsession with Jack's eyes really mean's she's infatuated with him, but that's my sappy shippy side wishing that was true so I'll leave that aside)

Sooooo...My theory would be what if Sandman went halfies with Jack and gave back at least one his eyes. Sandman seems to only have to power to take eyes but she might be able to put it back using her blindfold which seems to have sealing/protective properties judging from the Bitter Frost CI. And with Jack back the weird winter frosting thing happening to Sandman goes away and they both work together to fight Fafnir. (I just really wanna see art with Jack wearing Sandy's blindfold and Sandman wearing Jack's scarf and both of them sharing Jack's eyes now...)
I don't even know what to do anymore. I like Sandman but Jack is my lover from childhood.

I do know that I'm annoyed I didn't buy the Sandman items when I had the chance before the sudden demand and increase in price.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I don't know I kinda highly doubt this will be a 'us v them' type event. From the wording of the 'victory' at the end I get more the feeling we'll somehow have to help rescue Jack from the eternal frozen nightmare he was plunged into when Sandy took his eyes. Perhaps will have to help Sandy save him, in some fashion, it does say she's regretful after she adorns his eyes.

Until then looks like its eternal winter for Gaia. emotion_awesome

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas