Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet
Ooh add me to the list please.
emotion_kirakira

I love seeing the art a lot of the talented users around here are capable of.
I wish my stick people didn't come out looking like they have some weird medical disease. crying

You know I actually would like to see stick people with weird magical diseases.

I know i am weird but it sounds interesting

You really don't it's the things you'd expect to find in a child's Nightmare.
emo

Angelic Nitemare

Magnificent Moonbeam
I'd like to be added as well. This sounds like an awesome thread. Though I am curious if by any ship, I meant if it's just NPCxNPC ships only or have various others besides that as well?
By this point, Moonie, if someone suggests Ciro with anyone else, I don't think it would work. whee

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Mississippi Black Velvet
Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet
emotion_kirakira

I wish my stick people didn't come out looking like they have some weird medical disease. crying

emo

Maybe lord Jack can use them Next Halloween!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'd like to be added as well. This sounds like an awesome thread. Though I am curious if by any ship, I meant if it's just NPCxNPC ships only or have various others besides that as well?

Any ship as long as it's TOS friendly. 3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ridley Starsmore
Magnificent Moonbeam
By this point, Moonie, if someone suggests Ciro with anyone else, I don't think it would work. whee
I was only curious, Rids. And so you still ship Ciro x Moon in that case?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Arlette Mori
Magnificent Moonbeam

Any ship as long as it's TOS friendly. 3nodding
Oh, awesome. I'm just happy some userxNPC ships are included in this. Thanks for the clarification!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
iymcool
You mean there's now a place to to find people that validate my Rudmund pairing?! emotion_drool

Yes! We are a thread to fangirl/boy over any and all ships. Just curious.. Is that Ruby x Edmund?

Hardcore Muse

Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet
Kid Jak
Mississippi Black Velvet
emotion_kirakira

emo

Maybe lord Jack can use them Next Halloween!

When it's convenient I'll draw you something and Pm it to you. C:

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arlette Mori
iymcool
You mean there's now a place to to find people that validate my Rudmund pairing?! emotion_drool

Yes! We are a thread to fangirl/boy over any and all ships. Just curious.. Is that Ruby x Edmund?

Yes indeed! Ruby is the classy, hard-working widow whose husband was list to the tragic war that Edmund survived years ago.

Her grief and his memories brought them together, until out of nowhere, it appeared her husband survived!

Now they love one another from a distance, for Peyo's sake.

Oh, and I would love to be added to the list please.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Mississippi Black Velvet

When it's convenient I'll draw you something and Pm it to you. C:

emotion_hug

Thank you

I shall use it wisely

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
iymcool
Arlette Mori
iymcool

Yes indeed! Ruby is the classy, hard-working widow whose husband was list to the tragic war that Edmund survived years ago.

Her grief and his memories brought them together, until out of nowhere, it appeared her husband survived!

Tht sounds so romantic and bittersweet at the same time! I'd love to add Rumund to the front page if you don't mind. 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

AWW YESSS

RADIO JACK X CARL emotion_bigheart

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Enduring Hero

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant Oh hoh. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant
This sounds great. I think it'd be interesting to see what kinda ships people follow.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arlette Mori
iymcool
Arlette Mori
iymcool

Tht sounds so romantic and bittersweet at the same time! I'd love to add Rumund to the front page if you don't mind. 3nodding

If be honored!

I would love to flesh out their obvious secret love, however, I'm on the Gaia App at the moment since I'm at work. However, this weekend I can get a nice lil' tale up.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
iymcool
Arlette Mori
iymcool
Arlette Mori
iymcool

If be honored!

I would love to flesh out their obvious secret love, however, I'm on the Gaia App at the moment since I'm at work. However, this weekend I can get a nice lil' tale up.

Ok! Great. Can't wait to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces