Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

To be fair, I don't care which user make the update as well as who will run what time and so forth. If the user wants to create it, let the user do it. What I hope is that the user's thread is organized. Makes it easier for the community to look at the items.

Stubborn Gifter

Winter Hue
o 3o Where did I go? This is definitely not a vacation. - continues to work -
Oh you guys. XD Fight to the death my lovelies! Only then can you sit upon
my throne and my monopoly of update threads! jk jk You guys are silly. XP

A thread is a thread is a thread. As long as the update threads are organized,
it doesn't matter who makes them. No need for the GCD to fall into chaos.

Out of topic, but I'm curious are you planning to make a list of which items you've recolored in your journal like how the artists do? It would be so lovely if you do. emotion_kirakira

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Eclipsed Banshee

I appreciate your thoughts and I thank you for sharing ^_^
Originally, this thread was 1 of the two update threads, however I changed it to an overall discussion about update threads in general since I have previously seen doubles created in the past few days, mainly the day after Winter's announcement (one per each item list and such) What I wanted this thread to do was to hear what other gaians are looking for in an ideal update thread(s) so that future update thread creators know what they can do in order to satisfy the community.

Aged Hoarder

Arlette Mori
seikueon

Some of the re-release RIGs it's hard to know what is in the bundle if people don't let us know. I'm still waiting for more users to open Radiant Eternity so I can update 8/11's list.

Still not what I'm referring to. I've considered consolidating all the projects in the Guides and Resources with item lists. Since the new Lucky recolor one has had new stuff posted by users, and whoever (I can't remember who made the thread) abandoned the thread.

Sparkling Transmutator

Jisen Meizuki
Winter Hue
o 3o Where did I go? This is definitely not a vacation. - continues to work -
Oh you guys. XD Fight to the death my lovelies! Only then can you sit upon
my throne and my monopoly of update threads! jk jk You guys are silly. XP

A thread is a thread is a thread. As long as the update threads are organized,
it doesn't matter who makes them. No need for the GCD to fall into chaos.

Out of topic, but I'm curious are you planning to make a list of which items you've recolored in your journal like how the artists do? It would be so lovely if you do. emotion_kirakira

Yep. o u o Planning on packing my journal when my things are released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff