Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alright, it's a hard to find a group of good people to talk about an event with. Proof of this was the 3rd Annual Gaia Ball when the masses declaired the Von Hellsons were vampire just because their name happened to be similar to "Van Hellsing" the famous vampire HUNTER. So anyway letts put our brains together and come up with ideas about whats going on.

-Easter is coming up. In the Cristian religion this is the holiday opon which the Savior was reborn. Is JK suppost to be our savior? Is that what the admins want us to think? They havn't been doing storylines long enough for us to know they're style, they could be cereal backstabbers. I dunno but I like JK's mantion alot more the the VH Sisters, I'm donating.
-Where's Gino?
-A new town apeared just in time for Gambino to get back on his feet. Liam admited owing Gambino saying something along the lines of "If it weren't for him I'd still be stuck out in that desert". Also Iam senced LabtechX, which is just plain weird. Did characters ever have supernatural powers befor?
-Who's rebuilding Gambino's Mantion
-Is it important that the G-Pins were rereleased?

I've got more questions then answers v_v
DistortedDark
Alright, it's a hard to find a group of good people to talk about an event with. Proof of this was the 3rd Annual Gaia Ball when the masses declaired the Von Hellsons were vampire just because their name happened to be similar to "Van Hellsing" the famous vampire HUNTER. So anyway letts put our brains together and come up with ideas about whats going on.

-Easter is coming up. In the Cristian religion this is the holiday opon which the Savior was reborn. Is JK suppost to be our savior? Is that what the admins want us to think? They havn't been doing storylines long enough for us to know they're style, they could be cereal backstabbers. I dunno but I like JK's mantion alot more the the VH Sisters, I'm donating.
-Where's Gino?
-A new town apeared just in time for Gambino to get back on his feet. Liam admited owing Gambino saying something along the lines of "If it weren't for him I'd still be stuck out in that desert". Also Iam senced LabtechX, which is just plain weird. Did characters ever have supernatural powers befor?
-Who's rebuilding Gambino's Mantion
-Is it important that the G-Pins were rereleased?

I've got more questions then answers v_v
the Von Helsons let Gino go and i guess he's with Gambino...I donated some money to it.

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Derangedman
the Von Helsons let Gino go and i guess he's with Gambino...I donated some money to it.

Yeah, but I don't see him with Gambino, do you?
Your discussion would probably run a lot smoother if you double checked all of your spelling and grammatical errors. It was hard enough to read through your lengthy post, but to decipher what exactly you were trying to spell at the same time proved to be very irksome.

Donating to Gambino would probably result in some kind of award, though I'm not too sure if the reward varies depending on how much you donate to him.

At the same time, simply because you donate to an inanimate character doesn't really mean it's in the spirit of Christianity. It's just plain ignorant to be imposing the act of giving to your religious beliefs.
DistortedDark
Derangedman

Yeah, but I don't see him with Gambino, do you?
..look the Von Helsons let Gino go if thats what you mean. i suppose he's playing in the mansion constrution site...or maybe Gambino left him with a friend to keep an Eye on..

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Renmauzo Cross
Your discussion would probably run a lot smoother if you double checked all of your spelling and grammatical errors. It was hard enough to read through your lengthy post, but to decipher what exactly you were trying to spell at the same time proved to be very irksome.

Donating to Gambino would probably result in some kind of award, though I'm not too sure if the reward varies depending on how much you donate to him.

At the same time, simply because you donate to an inanimate character doesn't really mean it's in the spirit of Christianity. It's just plain ignorant to be imposing the act of giving to your religious beliefs.

I did spell check, I just realy suck at grammer v_v and I wasn't trying to impose beleifs just stating a fact.

Ice Heart's Queen

Your post was kinda hard to read but I think I managed.

As far as Easter goes. In 2003 for the first Gaia easter Flying easter eggs with a random choice of Chicky or Bunny slippers were availilbe to Gaia as soon as each user logged in. In 2004 there was a special forum opened in the Mansion for an easter egg hunt. Every so often an egg would appear somewhere on the screen and after capturing so many users could receive a choice of Chicky or Bunny Hat. Each time no Religous aspect was brought into play on Gaia. And Gambino rebuilding his home is more of a revenge then a miracle.

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dorg Endo
Your post was kinda hard to read but I think I managed.

As far as Easter goes. In 2003 for the first Gaia easter Flying easter eggs with a random choice of Chicky or Bunny slippers were availilbe to Gaia as soon as each user logged in. In 2004 there was a special forum opened in the Mansion for an easter egg hunt. Every so often an egg would appear somewhere on the screen and after capturing so many users could receive a choice of Chicky or Bunny Hat. Each time no Religous aspect was brought into play on Gaia. And Gambino rebuilding his home is poor of a revenge then a miracle.

Sorry, I was in a hurry with that. Yo have to admite though Halloween was one of the first times there's ever been a storyline, then there was a story for christmas, and with the release of houses Gaia seems to be moving towards a game rather than just message boards. Maybe the Admins are just leading us up to let us down though.

Lonely Friend

Besides, the Anual Ball where the original G-Pins were released was healed at Gambinos mansion. Maybe they want to hold it there again, so instead of just magically building it back up all of a sudden, they may create a new design that follows the story line and even pump the richer Gaians for some cash along the way. I say its just for the sake of filling the bomb site again.. It was kind of a blemish on the island anyways.

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Auroi
Besides, the Anual Ball where the original G-Pins were released was healed at Gambinos mansion. Maybe they want to hold it there again, so instead of just magically building it back up all of a sudden, they may create a new design that follows the story line and even pump the richer Gaians for some cash along the way. I say its just for the sake of filling the bomb site again.. It was kind of a blemish on the island anyways.

You have a good point.

Ice Heart's Queen

True the admins have gotten really good at making storylines for Gaia. So I see your point there. However even though has events based around what were origionally Christian holidays they leave out the religion and take only the cultural celebration. Such as how Christmas is Xmas on Gaia, which literally crosses out the word Christ ( xd ). And Halloween is more of a cultural practice of trick or treating and doesn't represent the religous roots that Hallow's Eve developed from.

So the admins are careful to represent the culture they are from without putting in things too religous in nature. Which is a good thing I think.

Lonely Friend

DistortedDark
Sorry, I was in a hurry with that. Yo have to admite though Halloween was one of the first times there's ever been a storyline, then there was a story for christmas, and with the release of houses Gaia seems to be moving towards a game rather than just message boards. Maybe the Admins are just leading us up to let us down though.

Yeah, its obvious isnt it.. There have even been direct quotes from admins and site developers. Gaia is moving toward a direction where you have the option to do an anime style roleplaying game where there will be quests and battles. Not just pvp and quizes, but an actual game like environment probably powered by flash animation or by Shockwave. The forums will still exist for thoes who want to only use the forums, but Gaia will evolve into a game as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff