Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever come across an item that you didn't realize existed, or had a pose that you overlooked, and fell in love with that item/pose?

Do you think it was because your tastes changed, you just plain overlooked it (in a large store update, missed an event, etc.), or another reason?

I hadn't checked out Prize and Joy in a long time, and today I discovered the bedsheet. <3 I will be playing lots of blackjack to earn that sucker.

fxxkin demon

Ah yes, the bedsheet. People were shitting themselves when that came out. The first Sherlock item that is affordable and doesn't involve alchemy.

Lately I've had this happen to me more. I think it's because I automatically dismiss an item if it seems over feminine. Because of that I missed out on the Yuki Onna which has an awesome breath pose for the smoking avatar and the Flight of Fancy. I just keep seeing people use the arms. I didn't know it had nice scarf and cloud/fog background pose.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sad Pig Boy shirt. I think I noticed it and then forgot about it.
This shirt is so awesome, everyone should own one emotion_awesome
Karma v2
Sad Pig Boy shirt. I think I noticed it and then forgot about it.
This shirt is so awesome, everyone should own one emotion_awesome

I know right? xd I didn't know about it until tektek'ing for this avatar.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hitsuga

It's pretty versatile too and looks good on both gender avis.
Kinda looks like a dress on fem base.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
After leaving Gaia for almost 3 years, I came back and was pretty overwhelmed with the amount of new items there were. I still find new ones pretty frequently. My wishlist has doubled in size since I came back. lol

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I've known that Band of Breman had this pose (pants) since the evolution, but I've only recently started playing around with it, and as someone who usually stays within the realm of "dramatic" and "I AM" poses, it's a lot of fun to work with. whee

Mega Bit

I'll admit I have overlooked a vast number of items, especially old EIs since they have so many poses, and it's hard to keep track of them if you weren't around when they were originally evolving.

For at least a couple years I was into items that would be called stereotypically girly, and I didn't even think of the potential of other stuff. I think in the past year or more I branched out a lot more and tried making very different looking avis. Some recent purchases for example includes Depth of hades item , TM (time piece), and Nightjar...all of which are items I would never have even considered in the past. I think it is a part of having a change in taste of items, but at the same time I couldn't resist some popular REIs like bremen, ciels etc, so perhaps it means that I have expanded my taste rather than changed it.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
paladin of pestilence's chestplate emotion_drool

I"ve been dying for one for a good while now and it's actually the only reason i started dabbling in alchemy since i dont think there's any in existence

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Adnama Lavode
After leaving Gaia for almost 3 years, I came back and was pretty overwhelmed with the amount of new items there were. I still find new ones pretty frequently. My wishlist has doubled in size since I came back. lol

Same here. there is so much new stuff and so many way to get it all. whee

Lavish Lunatic

I spend a uselessly huge part of my brain remembering every gaia-item ever made.
So yeah, don't really have that problem.. sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Karma v2
Hitsuga

It's pretty versatile too and looks good on both gender avis.
Kinda looks like a dress on fem base.

What the heck IS that item? Where did it come from? It doesn't have any tags identifying its origin...

Juomi's Fangirl

Gracious Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Moccasins. They are just such great footwear! I can be a granola and not worry about freezing off my pixel toes.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lazarus Larkin

What the heck IS that item? Where did it come from? It doesn't have any tags identifying its origin...

Rig item from Crystal Overdrive.

Demonic Lover

Anabaena
I spend a uselessly huge part of my brain remembering every gaia-item ever made.
So yeah, don't really have that problem.. sweatdrop
Oh good I feel exactly the same way XD;
I did recently found that the Melodious Cantata sleeves are really cute though, and also really expensive for just tiny pure white sleeves x ox; I had labeled the item as "not my thing" when it came out, but those sleeves made it a must have DX; wich sucks. I guess that counts XD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff