Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bibliophile

By original you mean a guild on a subject but it is the only one on that subject?
are topics posted all geting much of a muchness? well it could be worse (remember when Gambino got shot? all those damn theory threads)
are you fed up with all the uninspired topics? like i said could be worse
starting to see un-Original avis way to often? hmm personally i think that some Gaians have similiar tastes but sometimes not
are you yourself feeling un-Original? I haven't seen many people that look that much like me so no
are you happy being un-Original? i just said i think i'm original
or do you try your hardist to be Original? Deja Vu
are usernames also suffering from un-Originality? you see any numbers on it? that means no one has this name, I rest my case.
well, i'm not going for the whole "HOMFG!!!236435!!!one!two!!!thirteen!!! Im lyke S00 or1g1n4l!!!" look. I still lack some buck teeth and superstar red tint shades, but I think I am quite original, for a 2 months old. and I'm really tired of all those repeat threads, like if there's a thread on it, then post there, don't create another one! and about the name, I like mine. not THAT vulgar. but you copied The Mighty Sushi Database's name, and that is a capital crime. you should now drop dead. or else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff