Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, it's been almost a week since the disaster happened, and it's still smokey and no one has given us any clue as to what's going on. I mean, I'm not HUGE into this whole thing, but geez, they're dragging the suspense down to aggrivating levels.
Of course they didn't forget about us. I mean, they are the admins! What kind of admin forgets the gaians? gonk But- I wanna know what happens! GET ON WITH IT! scream Please...?
hentaibunnyinc
Okay, it's been almost a week since the disaster happened, and it's still smokey and no one has given us any clue as to what's going on. I mean, I'm not HUGE into this whole thing, but geez, they're dragging the suspense down to aggrivating levels.

I agree. At least get the smoke away, geez...... I don't care much what the outcome is though, I'll just be interested when it comes......

Magic Genius

The admins are still laughing their asses off at us and our bogus theories. Let them catch their breath and change their pants in which they've peed in for laughing so hard.
I wanna know what else survived. They COULD have at least done some more story line for it. But geeeez.
Trinity Raven
The admins are still laughing their asses off at us and our bogus theories. Let them catch their breath and change their pants in which they've peed in for laughing so hard.

LMFAO nice XD

I think the April Fools joke mite have been that it wont continue lol
its killing me i want to no wat happens i cant wait because soon i go to my dads house for 1 week and i cant see wat happens

it best be done by friday
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
its killing me i want to no wat happens i cant wait because soon i go to my dads house for 1 week and i cant see wat happens

it'll be done when you can spell lol
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2

lol the only reeson i can not spell well is cause i'm deslexic
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2

I'm Lesdistec to XD
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2

Dude, his spelling is totally L337, or whatever the name for that silly internet lingo is. *rolls eyes* And your signature terrifies me.
hentaibunnyinc
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2

Dude, his spelling is totally L337, or whatever the name for that silly internet lingo is. *rolls eyes* And your signature terrifies me.

its 1337 and no thats not 1337 speak lol

ninja be nice to me or ill take my trade back *points her to the bank* ninja

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Meatwolf
NiRvAnA dUdE 2

I'm Lesdistec to XD
hey io thouaght thaet i was one of the only ones on gaia xd
chaos_prince
bump

There is no need to bump a thread like this...if you are bumping for gold head to the chatterbox please 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff