Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weird...right now, we only have a 20-28K online user peak here in the afternoon and evening...I thought we would get 30K on a regular basis by now...

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
whoa.

gaia really has grown since I joined

only 87k when I joined...

Shameless Bibliophile

Wow....2 million....that a bunches....
If I had one gold for every user, I could almost afford my next quest item!

Congrats, gaia, on becoming the most popular gaming/anime forum online!
I'll say for the record, at least a 5th of the 'users' are mules or unused accounts.... >___>

Well, we're getting ready for alpha, maybe we will be ready. o_o It's honestly none of *my* concern, overall. As long as Gaia keeps being a free website and it's up and working it's all good for me.
Deandriea
whoa.

gaia really has grown since I joined

only 87k when I joined...

I joined after Gaia reached its first cool million.

If I remember correctly...Lanzer said at the 2nd Anniversary ball that the number of users grew from 210,000 to over 1,000,000 from February 2004 to February 2005. So the site basically amassed at most seven or eight times more users in a year.

We've now reached 2,000,000 today, and the site now has ten times as many users than it did 16 months before now...that's almost a year and a half ago...

That's looney.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Alexia Winters

hey, al you have to do is lurk for about forty days straight adn you'll have your gold XD

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Solar Powered
Personally, I think we really only have about a million actual users, if that, because everyone has mules.
i second that. xd
Deandriea
Alexia Winters

hey, al you have to do is lurk for about forty days straight adn you'll have your gold XD

But I don't WANNA lurk crying

blaugh
As said, probably only 1mil actual users. I myself have around 8-10 mules alongside this account.
What about the servers?

Since we have more and more actually users coming to Gaia (about four or five thousand new accounts are made every day), it's only a matter of time until we reach 30,000 online users at any one time every day regularly.

Gone might be the days when we have less than 10K up before early-afternoon. And when that happens, the admins will be a little busier.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Invisibly Wounded
As said, probably only 1mil actual users. I myself have around 8-10 mules alongside this account.
eek I only have

1...2..3..4 four mules.

wait no, 6
Deandriea
Invisibly Wounded
eek I only have

1...2..3..4 four mules.

wait no, 6
I know people who have over 20 mules.
PrinceWatercress
What about the servers?

Since we have more and more actually users coming to Gaia (about four or five thousand new accounts are made every day), it's only a matter of time until we reach 30,000 online users at any one time every day regularly.

Gone might be the days when we have less than 10K up before early-afternoon. And when that happens, the admins will be a little busier.
MULES, SON!!! MULES!!!11 gonk Is this not processing through your head?! I'm never on my mule and my main account at the same tome, are you?! >_o At least acknowledge that some of this have been saying this and come up with a better answer then this! gonk
Foxy Grampa
PrinceWatercress
What about the servers?

MULES, SON!!! MULES!!!11 gonk Is this not processing through your head?! I'm never on my mule and my main account at the same tome, are you?! >_o At least acknowledge that some of this have been saying this and come up with a better answer then this! gonk
I'm usually on this account and a mule account at the same time in two different browsers, I know alot of my friends do the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff