Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, now this is awesome....that lousy Gambino splitted himself and implanted himself also to Durem! Whata cheek...I thought it was sorta fair that both G and VH had some losses, but now it seems all's gone for the madman....god bless Gaia.....
I think it was all a big trick. I bet Gambino and The Von Helson sisters has planned this out from the start and now they're laughing because we thought they were dead.

Gambino couldn't have built a mansion so fast. Unless the mansion was there to begin with.

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
More likely, the mansion on top of the tower was the one that landed on the wicked witches of Durem. Errr... I mean the Van Halen twins. Err... Von Henson. Either way, woo! Durem can be Gambino's Summer Home now. biggrin
>D HAHA Long live the Gambino family legacy!
Salen-Stormwing
More likely, the mansion on top of the tower was the one that landed on the wicked witches of Durem. Errr... I mean the Van Halen twins. Err... Von Henson. Either way, woo! Durem can be Gambino's Summer Home now. biggrin

Or something like that.
Heh, I wonder what kind of s**t the admins smoke when they think of this stuff xd

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Salen-Stormwing
No. Durem is foggy and bleck all year long. Gambino is summery all year long. Except winter. The two mansins will be confusing. What if there's an event?

Gambino-12 am Gambino Mansion. Be there!
Salen-Stormwing

Thats what I was thinking. X3. Go Gambino!

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Amens_Magus
Salen-Stormwing

Or something like that.
Heh, I wonder what kind of s**t the admins smoke when they think of this stuff xd

Definantly watched Wizard of Oz too much. wink And who cares? Its good stuff! I mean, really, at least it gives us something to talk about. heart
Trixa Pyswell
I think it was all a big trick. I bet Gambino and The Von Helson sisters has planned this out from the start and now they're laughing because we thought they were dead.

Gambino couldn't have built a mansion so fast. Unless the mansion was there to begin with.

well just go and burst all of our bubbles why don't ya.....geesh....yes he could have....he got all our gold after all....and everyone knows with enough money you can get people to do anything....including builing a huge tower that can topple and form two mansions in the span of a month or so!.....yay for modern technology!
<center> Such an odd series of events.

0.o
Etherion
<center> Such an odd series of events.

0.o

Everything can be explained ! See my theory here :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7030641

Please comment !
All I know is. I've got my work cut out for me.

Can someone grab that second bomb please.
Trixa Pyswell

yep, i start to think they fooled us together.......
jeanie The Elven Princess
god bless Gaia.....
xd heart
Down with Gambino!!! domokun domokun domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items