Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Slick Southpaw
We can be uncomfortably energetic!

cool Heck yeah we can.
You know, now that I think about it maybe we should give Gino it. It will either make him super manly or super wasted, which either way will be hilarious to see.

User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Under The Darkness
User Image

Slick Southpaw
We can be uncomfortably energetic!

cool Heck yeah we can.
You know, now that I think about it maybe we should give Gino it. It will either make him super manly or super wasted, which either way will be hilarious to see.

User Image
8>

We can do both!!! OR would that be like goin back to old stuff where his ol' man experimented on him or some jazz that I can't remember atm

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Why do i feel like reapersun just drew it to be a catalyst for nicolae to start twerking

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Slick Southpaw
8>

We can do both!!! OR would that be like goin back to old stuff where his ol' man experimented on him or some jazz that I can't remember atm

Both sounds much better. Oh how I would love to see it.
And I don't think it would be, unless Gino was actually secretly drunk the entire time and he was the masque and nobody realised it. (Which actually makes some sense. xd )
Either way, it still wouldn't hurt. And now I have the feeling that I shall be waiting forever for a drunken, manly Gino to appear in the plot. orz

User Image

Virtuous Friend

Uncle Haijin
I think that if you drink it, you turn into a douchebag. Totally canon. 3nodding

This is probably it

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Rhino Beetle
Why do i feel like reapersun just drew it to be a catalyst for nicolae to start twerking
I thought the same exact thing. IDK how that could be a skin, unless it was a pose mod too.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tenko72
Rhino Beetle
I thought the same exact thing. IDK how that could be a skin, unless it was a pose mod too.

well we do have animated items now, Astra XXIV: Gyrating a** anyone?

Leaf

first thing i thought when i say the title

Liberal Gawker

Caffeine plus booze? Not such a good idea. The caffeine cancels out the effect of booze, so you can't feel how drunk you are. Could end up with alcohol poisoning. And Nicolae seems to have drunk quite a bit of it.

Bad Gaia, Bad.

Lonely Lunatic

Oh you!
No.

I don't think we'll get a new skin base out of that but I like the idea.
"They will never make that."

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Doctor_Sunday
Oh you!
No.

I don't think we'll get a new skin base out of that but I like the idea.
"They will never make that."
Sometimes, when I'm cracked on caffeine or booze, I like to be ridiculously optimistic.
cool
definitely one of those times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas