Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Kitten

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
Hey! Some of the items in the list are spelled wrong but I was still able to find them sweatdrop TY

But I have a question though, I am trying to find the blue outfit on the homepage from the Trinket. Would you guys happen to know what it is called by any chance? (NOTE** not the puppeteer outfit, the one that is like blue and white with the tiara)

I don't know what it's exactly called ; A ;

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Shilohh
ONE VICTORY AFTER 40 TRIES and I got a Weeping Wanderer, not even worth 300k. I am NOT a happy person right now. stare

Why did you continue to BUY the bundles?

Friend

Mermaid Eater
Shilohh
ONE VICTORY AFTER 40 TRIES and I got a Weeping Wanderer, not even worth 300k. I am NOT a happy person right now. stare

That is none of your business. rolleyes I have every right to post my disappointment and I gave information regarding the thread topic. Your question is completely irrelevant.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Shilohh
Mermaid Eater
Shilohh

That is none of your business. rolleyes I have every right to post my disappointment and I gave information regarding the thread topic. Your question is completely irrelevant.

Then so is your complaining, its like gambling, you wouldn't throw in 40 dollars into a slot machine and expect to win a million dollars, would you?

Friend

Mermaid Eater
Shilohh
Mermaid Eater
Shilohh

Then so is your complaining, its like gambling, you wouldn't throw in 40 dollars into a slot machine and expect to win a million dollars, would you?
My "complaining" gives insight to how others might fair when trying. It IS relevant.

Shirtless Carpenter

I won! biggrin I am not good with these things but, now i won a Stoic Lost Boy! Yay me! biggrin

Angelic Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leothalis v2
Victory nettled me a Bitter Porridge.
Running at the last stage netted me a Royal Cavalier and a Classic Marcella.

Oh fun.

lucky, i want royal cavalier so bad.. cat_crying i guess i just have to keep trying! cat_4laugh
Oh well, I got a Lighthammer Dash after failing to the Bear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff