Welcome to Gaia! ::

We all miss you Gino, we want you back.
Good luck. Gino's an NPC, and though he has a profile he's never posted.
DiscordantNote
Good luck. Gino's an NPC, and though he has a profile he's never posted.

Which is one of the reasons I started this thread.
Man, I liked Gino (well, never seen him in a thingmabob, but, I still like him all the same, from what I've read, and seen)
superjamesandjason
Man, I liked Gino (well, never seen him in a thingmabob, but, I still like him all the same, from what I've read, and seen)

Yeah. He was the only one that couldn't be considered evil.
DiscordantNote
superjamesandjason

Yeah. He was the only one that couldn't be considered evil.

Cool, but then, he lost his memorary, that must of sucked.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
I hope Gino and Gambino are alive... somehow.

Elder

Just cause someone or a whole bunch of people post in one of those "omfg, liek, npc person talk 2 us" doesn't mean they will, they NEVER WILL post in someone elses thread or comment back to anything you say. End of story. stare

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Kosai Avonej
Just cause someone or a whole bunch of people post in one of those "omfg, liek, npc person talk 2 us" doesn't mean they will, they NEVER WILL post in someone elses thread or comment back to anything you say. End of story. stare

You can hope. 3nodding
Kosai Avonej

Okay, sorry, still fairly new at this game, just finished reading what happened. I'll change this threads name to "Tribute to Gino Gambino" because it sounds cool. Also, you just ruined my fun for the day, thanks a lot.
Someone doesn't get the deifinition of "NPC".
Okay, just changed the name, you guys happy?
Kosai Avonej

Believe it or not, an NPC did contact a player character before. I forget most of the details, but there was a thread about G-Corp, a user stood up for a particular Labtech, and the Labtech had a conversation with her over PM. I'll go find a link to what I'm talking about. 3nodding *scurries off*
Didn't Gino particapate in the Gaia Olmypics and lose, dispite his father's help?
superjamesandjason
Didn't Gino particapate in the Gaia Olmypics and lose, dispite his father's help?

He did participate, I'm not sure how Gambino helped him though.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6471933
Well, that's the topic that has proof that NPCs can contact players out of the blue, though it's rare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff