Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

the jilted age
Kez Mani
I personally can't stand slippers. I hate how people slap slippers onto an otherwise perfect avatar.
      I want to like slippers; the idea of wearing cute baby animals always brings out the warm fuzzies
      uhh that sentence sounded a lot better in my head

the underwear + felicia gloves + superexpensive accessories + slippers trend lasted forever though, jesus

this... really.
the avatar with the most skin showing was the most expensive emotion_donotwant

Dapper Darling

Mio_Mikata
the jilted age
Kez Mani
I personally can't stand slippers. I hate how people slap slippers onto an otherwise perfect avatar.
      I want to like slippers; the idea of wearing cute baby animals always brings out the warm fuzzies
      uhh that sentence sounded a lot better in my head

the underwear + felicia gloves + superexpensive accessories + slippers trend lasted forever though, jesus

this... really.
the avatar with the most skin showing was the most expensive emotion_donotwant
      But, I'm going to have to be honest and say one of my favourite current avatars is this one with monarch wings and 5 items on my head and everything covered except for actual limbs, even if my leotard is transparent. Wings and skivvies, ok, but I can't wrap my head around plush animal slippers in the mix.

Which reminds me of that EVERYONE PILE EVERYTHING ON THEIR INVENTORY ON THEIR HEADS trend that came up back in like...'O5, when equips were revamped.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Favorite:
90's pants + black bra + goth boots; it was one of my first outfits
Putting Emo Glasses on every outfit because hey I love glasses emotion_kirakira

Least favorite:
Rally ho look; 'nough said
Everyone having Oisin's Blessing because I'm always too poor to get one forever *sobs*
The Buck Teeth on outfits that would look perfectly fine without it on look

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
marshmallowcreampie
Least favorite trend? I never liked the Buck Teeth. I also hate the trend of piling as on many old MCs as you can to seem rich or whatever the goal is. I can't think of any trends I particularly liked.

Trends I want to see? I want to see a mermaid trend! emotion_donotwant

There was a really great mermaid trend long before/sometime before my memory is a little rusty before the first mertail came out. It involved pairing a skirt with shoes and using the sitting position. It was awesome, I rocked that look so hard. xp

buggerton's Wife

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
A trend now is the different eyes and faces.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've lived through too many trends. I miss everyone wearing the skins, though, when they were just out. I haven't been back long, but I seem to be the only one left who does it.

What I want? More steampunk... WAAAAAAY more steampunk.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Anti-Ling
Werepengucoon was the s**t

I liked when everyone had the same haircut for like weeks after a salon update

The rallyho look can actually look ok to me
Unlike those nasty pseudo-monochrome gothloli fads
I can never fully express how thankful I am everyone and their mother isn't questing for a Pale Marionette anymore

Werepengucoon... that was where everyone wore the Were Mask, Penguin Slippers, and the Coon tail, correct? I remember that one, and I honestly wanted to take part in it but I could never get the slippers lol

Rallyho is okay, to a certain degree. I've seen some classy rallyhoes, you know, the high class rallyhoes that only hang around like businessmen or professional athletes. Ghetto Rallyhoes bug me though.

Pseudo-monochrom gothloli... -shudder-
I can't ******** stand that fad gonk I know it's slowly dying out, but I remember when almost every every female avatar in certain forums looked exactly the freaking same because of that stupid fad. My friend dresses Gothloli, but her avatars are really nice, and she doens't do it all the time. PLus she tries making her's unique in a way that stands out from the rest... but dear God so many others look like wannabe clones gonk

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I think I remember my favorite trend.
Animal companions. Animal companions everywhere.
I wanted to pile on the cutest critters onto my avatar and now... I just want the cats to accompany me. That's all! cat_whee

Shameless Ladykiller

Never really had a favourite trend. Though, I've always liked Existential's avatars.
Henceforth, they're a trend, okay?

Least liked would be the names used by a good amount of people in CB and GD.
Thread's about trends in general, right? Names can be as much a trend as anything else.
And that Spoons craze at the end of opening posts! Never cared much for that; Seemed pointless.

Would be nice if more mundane styles came into fashion. I'm talkin' farmers and truckers and painters, for avatar styles! They're nowhere near popular enough.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Favorite:
Avatars that have thought put into them.

Least favorite:
Rally ho look that is actually the classy crack ho look.
I loved the Back view "I am" pose trend where people would equip wings and fausto's bottle, turn around and it i literally the bottle flying around and some derp frog beneath it etc.
Northawke_rs
I've lived through too many trends. I miss everyone wearing the skins, though, when they were just out. I haven't been back long, but I seem to be the only one left who does it.

What I want? More steampunk... WAAAAAAY more steampunk.
I love how good steampunk looks with the superior form animal skin.
Lost_Wings
I miss the first zombie trend back when many avatars had a grunny attached to the back of their head. ... Would that be considered a trend or an event?
I think the trend was never curing one's self and stuff.
mirror alchemist v3
Favorite:
90's pants + black bra + goth boots; it was one of my first outfits
Putting Emo Glasses on every outfit because hey I love glasses emotion_kirakira

Least favorite:
Rally ho look; 'nough said
Everyone having Oisin's Blessing because I'm always too poor to get one forever *sobs*
The Buck Teeth on outfits that would look perfectly fine without it on look

There was a time when I absolutely hated buck teeth. Then, I just started adding them to my cutesy avatars and I couldn't get enough of them. razz

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
iUlrika
Least liked would be the names used by a good amount of people in CB and GD.
Thread's about trends in general, right? Names can be as much a trend as anything else.
Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash...

This, thank you. I've seen a good deal of it in Towns, too. It just... makes me not want to associate with those people, because I alwasy get the feeling they'll be as obnoxious as their names. And I'm often right about that.

I rather like the monochrome trend, though. I wear a lot of monochrome outfits in real life, and it just carries over to Gaia.

...You supply the rumors, and I'll provide the wrath

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces