Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
So Gaia, trends come and go here. I've lived through many a trend and the only one that I really remember enjoying was the rise of the Werepengucoon. What trends would you like to see rise up and which trends did you enjoy living through?

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Favorite - Mole and Long drag. Made everyone look so classy. cool heart

Worst trend - The rally ho look. Shiny skin and cloud slippers does not make one become thug.

Trend I'm annoyed with - Gaia obsession with cream colored items the last two years.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Shiver`
Trend I'm annoyed with - Gaia obsession with cream colored items the last two years. And ridiculous feet placement coupled with foot binding.

Fix'd. cool
Still waiting for the hairy man trend to take off.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Least favorite: Hipster avatars for people i the Chatterbox. emotion_donotwant

and like Slick said, im waiting for the hairy man trend to skyrocket. emotion_dowant

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`
Trend I'm annoyed with - Gaia obsession with cream colored items the last two years. And ridiculous feet placement coupled with foot binding.

Fix'd. cool

How about the hairy woman. xp

No one ever seems to care about hairy women...
Favorite trends: Clown nose, fox ears / tail, angelic/demonic headbands.

Least favorite: Avatars strutting in just bikinis / bras and underwear trying to make it look like an awesome avatar look. Buck teeth.

Shy Warrior

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Favorite - Mole and Long drag. Made everyone look so classy. cool heart

Worst trend - The rally ho look. Shiny skin and cloud slippers does not make one become thug.

Trend I'm annoyed with - Gaia obsession with cream colored items the last two years.

The mole and long drag was usually coupled with those bitchy eyes....no. 3, I think. And the Elegant Antoinette Wig. I loved that one emotion_kirakira

Leg mods would have to be one of the trends I'm annoyed with. But mostly cause the pants and shoes are togethor. Those are rare enough as it is.

I'm waiting for the elegant, dark elves/waterbending merperson trend to really kick off. It's kind of limited to a few people at the moment.
Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`

Fix'd. cool

Does this entail a mustache trend?

I was hoping for a unibrow trend, but I'm not sure if there's a unibrow item.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`

Fix'd. cool

emo i never meet any of the classy bearded ladies these days. Such a tragedy. I wanted to compare notes on combing armpit hair, too.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I never notice trends, dont move around Gaia a lot.
But some trends are obvious like the rally one or the buck teeth with Cig/long drag or the entire avatar it old collectibles looks.
I dont mind trends since I never dress my avatars according to trends.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`

Fix'd. cool

emo i never meet any of the classy bearded ladies these days. Such a tragedy. I wanted to compare notes on combing armpit hair, too.

They don't comb it.

They braid it cool

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lost_Wings
Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`

Fix'd. cool

Does this entail a mustache trend?

I was hoping for a unibrow trend, but I'm not sure if there's a unibrow item.

There's this item:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/15497

But it has eyes attached to it.....now that you mention it, we don't really have a "unibrow" only item on Gaia.
Werepengucoon was the s**t

I liked when everyone had the same haircut for like weeks after a salon update

The rallyho look can actually look ok to me
Unlike those nasty pseudo-monochrome gothloli fads
I can never fully express how thankful I am everyone and their mother isn't questing for a Pale Marionette anymore

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Existential Existence
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`

Fix'd. cool

They don't comb it.

They braid it cool
See, this is why this needs to become a trend.
I DEMAND BEADED BRAIDED BODY HAIR. scream
I miss the first zombie trend back when many avatars had a grunny attached to the back of their head. ... Would that be considered a trend or an event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff