Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Very, very happy about this. This is going to make shopping sprees for my other accounts so much easier! Now I really can't wait for the next gold shop update, and I hope there is stuff I want to get for my other accounts in it. emotion_dowant

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jor the ******** yeah now I can successfully move my giant snake and body hair collection with less hassle[/quote]

Ermagawd...where did you get the adorable green Nagini!?!?
Wait, you're Slick too...
Slick...is Nagini coming out in GREEN
7hqkpmdg:0="Jor the ******** yeah now I can successfully move my giant snake and body hair collection with less hassle[/quote]

Ermagawd...where did you get the adorable green Nagini!?!?
Wait, you're Slick too...
Slick...is Nagini coming out in GREEN!?!?!

Hilarious Lop

I love it! Awesome for junk and game-item trades, and dumping rubbish in my mules. Thank you staff!
Cool that they did that but I barely use the trade so really doesn't matter to me.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm so glad that they did this since it takes forever to move caches over to a mule when I decide to start doing alchemy on that account. Why yes, when I get bored I start alchemy on a mule just for fun... sweatdrop

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I hardly ever trade unless someone wants to buy something from my store at a reduced price, so I'm neutral to the trade cap increase. It could prove useful some day if I ever mass donate, but it's not something that currently impacts how I trade.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I love it. Donated to 3 people full of random items... Since I'm doing a massive inventory clearance, this has definitely helped me knocking off a few items.

Now all I have to do is hope that Gaia will increase the MP store limit.

Unstoppable Hoarder

I love it.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I APPROVE OF THIS UPDATE!

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
would have been useful 4 hours before, when a girl traded me 91 grunnies in like 8 trades classified_fu lmao

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Like a few others, the trade increase will be pretty useful to send stuff to mule(s). I personally use one for crafting stuff, so it's nice to be able to move more at once in a single trade. It will be great for when I trade items with my sis too; it's not rare that one item either of us want to use is on the other account or the other way around (do have some doubles where each of us have one, but one isn't always enough sometimes).

Otherwise, while I don't really exchange much myself, I think it will make things easier for those who do.

So, yes, I'm happy it was done smile

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Shrimp_Man

I'm so glad that they did this since it takes forever to move caches over to a mule when I decide to start doing alchemy on that account. Why yes, when I get bored I start alchemy on a mule just for fun... sweatdrop

Do you want more caches? emotion_awesome

Moving things around between mules will be so much easier now, huzzah! I'm really happy about this update. :3

Fashionable Vampire

This was a much needed update! I can only imagine how useful this will be for charities and giveaways. : D

Now if only they gave us more slots for outfits.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Salathielly
Shrimp_Man

Do you want more caches? emotion_awesome

Moving things around between mules will be so much easier now, huzzah! I'm really happy about this update. :3

Always! emotion_bigheart

I'm really tempted to trade over all of my stored caches onto that particular mule simply because I don't want 8 pages in my storage. lol

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I might trade some of my extra junk to mules now, since it won't take 50 trades to do it. An improvement for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff