Gambino 0.12365591397849 12.4% [ 69 ]
Barton 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 144 ]
Durem 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 198 ]
Aekea 0.1415770609319 14.2% [ 79 ]
Gold 0.030465949820789 3.0% [ 17 ]
No where...I'm homeless! 0.091397849462366 9.1% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 558 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26 >

Someone mentioned a grey and red Durem and now I want it ffffff. Ah well, besides that, I am quite happy with the set up. I don't even roleplay but I want to make a story out of my neighbourhood with mule accounts pffft.

Should you choose to make a housing bundle, Gaia, I would like Cafe Miam chairs to be a thing.
I thought I'd want to live in Aekea, but I don't want a dingy high-rise apartment. I'm gonna be pretty indecisive about it, I think. Going to every place and checking out the options everywhere.

Catching bugs is a total pain in Durem and Aekea.

And clicking doesn't seem to be working out too well for me today.

Revered Connoisseur

Well, it's time to release furniture that fits the town's theme, right? Can't wait!

Interstellar Explorer

RafiCat
Obi Aoi
RafiCat
i tried refreshing, but still nothing... I asked again for permission to live there, and it said request sent, and nothing happens... cry

The landlord living there has to accept your request. I think you may get a PM once he/she accepts it (I got a PM when I invited someone and she accepted it).

So basically the landlord is the one who created the neighbourhood and who accepts people's requests to live in the same neighbourhood as him/her, they can handle these in the Landlord Options and Housing Options within the smartphone (of course Landlord Options is shown for landlords only).

ah, so is it better to create a neighborhood then?

this is so damned confusing!

Not neccesarily better, rather just different. It's like you base it or join somewhere where someone already has placed their flat/house. If you don't have your housed yet and want to join, click the board (at least there is board in Barton) saying For Sale at the given flat/house place you want to live at IF you join someone else's neighbourhood.

Anxious Garbage

I can't create a neighborhood for my house.... damn.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
hhhhhh a beachfront property was so tempting but i settled for the leafy green forests of Barton in the end heart i think their houses are the cutest
everyone's invited to my garden

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Obi Aoi
RafiCat
Obi Aoi
RafiCat
i tried refreshing, but still nothing... I asked again for permission to live there, and it said request sent, and nothing happens... cry

The landlord living there has to accept your request. I think you may get a PM once he/she accepts it (I got a PM when I invited someone and she accepted it).

So basically the landlord is the one who created the neighbourhood and who accepts people's requests to live in the same neighbourhood as him/her, they can handle these in the Landlord Options and Housing Options within the smartphone (of course Landlord Options is shown for landlords only).

Not neccesarily better, rather just different. It's like you base it or join somewhere where someone already has placed their flat/house. If you don't have your housed yet and want to join, click the board (at least there is board in Barton) saying For Sale at the given flat/house place you want to live at IF you join someone else's neighbourhood.

so wait, if a friend of mine buys a block or 2 or 3, then she's the landlord, and she can invite me and other friends to join the block so we can all be 'neighbors' right?

Dedicated Seeker

I went for Aekea, because I loved the look of this front, but I was so sad to see my house wasn't actually in that part of the building D: Besides that, so far, I like what I see, especially the little touches of people riding in the taxi/etc with you and I actually look forward to making my house now. (I just wish that website like TekTek still had the house simulator up and updated, I preferred using it, to get the idea of what I wanted before I bought a bunch of stuff.)

Interstellar Explorer

Empress Boa
Obi Aoi
RafiCat
Obi Aoi
RafiCat

so wait, if a friend of mine buys a block or 2 or 3, then she's the landlord, and she can invite me and other friends to join the block so we can all be 'neighbors' right?

Yes, that's right. But I think a landlord can buy only one neighbourhood (Barton or Gambino) or one house with flats (Aekea and Durem).

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Obi Aoi
Empress Boa
Obi Aoi
RafiCat
Obi Aoi
RafiCat

Yes, that's right. But I think a landlord can buy only one neighbourhood (Barton or Gambino) or one house with flats (Aekea and Durem).

awesome! sounds promising so far biggrin but how many houses in one neighborhood for the landlord to buy?

Professional Novice

I have been quite happy in my Durem apartment. I love the look of that street. All the locations are nice.

Cat

I want to see pictures of all the possible home looks and the other towns I'm unable to explore because I only have people in Aekea and one in Barton. ~ __~

Anyone have screencaps?

Kawaii Carnivore

^I was totally not stalking you for your fish OwO .

But yeah . That awkward moment when you move into Aekea and look like a monkey/lemur/creature more fit to Gambino ' s fauna.
And god. That update messed up my house . Now . Need for some redesigning .

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

My question about Towns 2 is that...

How many people can I fit in my Neighborhood?

I dunno, I only have three people in my Neighborhood but It looks like I only have two more plots for more friends. sweatdrop

-~--~-

Dapper Conversationalist

14,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
So you have to apply instead of paying for a plot? O.O This is confusing. Mine says it's awaiting approval.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff