Welcome to Gaia! ::

:O

Main Suspect: Labtech X.

I have the feeling that the contents of the Package from the Gaian Anniverary Ball delivered by LabTech X was the Sniper Rifle. The Assistant was paid off to do the assasination. The plan? To destroy Gambino and his infamous tower.

Only one problem: Something went awry.

They had not planned for the tower to fall... on them at least. Wind conditions caused a tip. Also, they had miscounted their direction. For the tower to fall in the right direction, they had to fire in the right place. The sniper had shot straight at the building's center. Physics caused it to tip towards the area which was missing. Balance was key.

Thus, they were all squished.

Also, the reason of which shops and buildings that were in the path of the colapse still stand? The tower began to break into pieces in mid-air.

Is Gambino Alive? Plausible. Watch could have prevented damage. Water broke his fall?
Is Gino Alive? Probably not.
Are the VonHelsons alive? Hardly.
Is Vladmir alive? >.> He's already dead, dammit.
One major problem... as of Feb 18th... Gambino's tower was a month away from existing. Unless the VonHelsons are psychic they couldn't have thought of the tower at all. Why wait to kill Gambino until it was built? Why not just shoot him while he begged for money?

Also from that height water is as hard as concrete. If logic is going to be applied to the injuries the VonHelsons and Gino will suffer, then Gambino is just as dead. Most likely when he hit the water at least a limb or two would be torn off by the force. As he broke his fall with his head, you can just picture it bursting like a watermelon thrown off a roof.
And with the distance of the fall, the water would have killed him.

At that height, he'd be dead before he hit, anyway.
Quote:
Why not just shoot him while he begged for money?

Because all major events in the Gaian world, according to Gaian physics, must happen on a well-known holiday.
cool My theories better.
Personally I think if Labtech X shot Gambino, he did it independantly. Plus, wasn't he being paid for deliving something to them and not the other way around (or a one sided trade off?) It's been awhile since I read that portion, however.

Gambino's return to power didn't happen around a major Holiday... unless you are going to stretch and claim the Ides of March of St. Patrick's day which merely occurred in the middle of it.
Logic like water killing Gambino is non-sense, this is an anime based site. In anime you can jump 15 feet in the air and survive a plunge like that no problem.

I agree with you on Lab Tech X being the shooter, he is the only one who would want Gambino dead for any reason. The VH sisters just wanted to out-status him, not kill him. And if Gino can survive a nuke hitting the first mansion, I am sure he survived this one as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff