Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's talk colour themed ci/bundles.

I'm content with Gaia's current palette. 0.12844036697248 12.8% [ 84 ]
It's too limited. 0.16819571865443 16.8% [ 110 ]
I don't mind as long as items are correctly grouped e.g. seperating teal from green. 0.35015290519878 35.0% [ 229 ]
There are certain colours I would like to see less of (post). 0.035168195718654 3.5% [ 23 ]
There are certain colours I would like to see more of (post). 0.11162079510703 11.2% [ 73 ]
I like that Gaia focuses on a select number of colours at time. 0.081039755351682 8.1% [ 53 ]
Colour themed bundles don't interest me. 0.067278287461774 6.7% [ 44 ]
Other (post your thoughts). 0.058103975535168 5.8% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 654 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 > >>

So if that princeless item is a drop in here...does that mean the new Sandman item could be too? > >; Though I note that the MP listing doesn't have any color tags...

Fashionable Capitalist

Vannequin
Your link to Punishing Acedia (?) actually leads to a page posting a "Thanks Guys" in this thread. Just wanted to let you know~

Tiny Muse

I opened one A Touch of White and got an Amnesiac Edebel.
User Image

Ugh, bloody hell.

2x Touch of White:

User ImageUser Image

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Molotov21
Vannequin
Your link to Punishing Acedia (?) actually leads to a page posting a "Thanks Guys" in this thread. Just wanted to let you know~
o.o not sure how that happened lol
thank you, fixing it now!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

OokamixHime
Too bad there wasn't a yellow one, I would have loved to get Rad Alleycat if they had it.

i would have bought quite a few of the yellow one honestly
too bad it doesn't exist

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Twinky Dave
OokamixHime
Too bad there wasn't a yellow one, I would have loved to get Rad Alleycat if they had it.

too bad it doesn't exist

Yeah, it could have had that nice chair (Shooter series?). Orange and Purple also got missed out this time, and Teal got lumped in as Green. xd Possibly more surprisingly, Pink didn't get a shout-out in this set. Navy and Cream and Pale Brown are other possibilities I might have expected.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Chocobo Princess
Twinky Dave
OokamixHime

too bad it doesn't exist

Yeah, it could have had that nice chair (Shooter series?). Orange and Purple also got missed out this time, and Teal got lumped in as Green. xd Possibly more surprisingly, Pink didn't get a shout-out in this set. Navy and Cream and Pale Brown are other possibilities I might have expected.

yeah i have every yellow item released since the yellow fighter and before that.... there really aren't a lot to name unless its from years ago, but i could have given them the list XD
yeah no orange or purple, that surprised me. I also expected pink. I'm SUPER duper surprised about that.
Hopefully they'll start doing more bundles like this at the very least c:

Festive Healer

Call me dumb but i thought Aria's Light Invocation was in a tier item and was not to be sold again?

Wistful Witch

Twinky Dave
OokamixHime

too bad it doesn't exist

Sadly they've neglected the Yellow, Purple and Pink. I'm kind of surprised though, they could have made a yellow one and combining the yellow and cream (since most cream is yellow-ish) which I think would have been good enough to give us a yellow bundle.

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
nooooooooo i got junk from the 2x white bundles.... nooooooo crying crying

User Image

User Image

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
nooooooooo green how could you.... junk

User Image

oh well i tried....

Creamy Marshmallow

25,850 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Pretty/ redface

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Apologies but I'm going to lie down. I'm not feeling too well plus it's pretty late lol.
I've added everything uptil this post, I'll update as soon as I get up!

Also, poll! emotion_awesome

Friendly Citizen

icegoddess52
Call me dumb but i thought Aria's Light Invocation was in a tier item and was not to be sold again?

maybe they meant to put aria invocation in and accidentally put light invocation in.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff