Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let's talk colour themed ci/bundles.

I'm content with Gaia's current palette. 0.12844036697248 12.8% [ 84 ]
It's too limited. 0.16819571865443 16.8% [ 110 ]
I don't mind as long as items are correctly grouped e.g. seperating teal from green. 0.35015290519878 35.0% [ 229 ]
There are certain colours I would like to see less of (post). 0.035168195718654 3.5% [ 23 ]
There are certain colours I would like to see more of (post). 0.11162079510703 11.2% [ 73 ]
I like that Gaia focuses on a select number of colours at time. 0.081039755351682 8.1% [ 53 ]
Colour themed bundles don't interest me. 0.067278287461774 6.7% [ 44 ]
Other (post your thoughts). 0.058103975535168 5.8% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 654 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Magnificent Moonbeam
minghii
Yen Quest
minghii
why are there so many stuff that are not green in the green bundle.... o_o
I guess it's similar to rose red vs crimson red scenario. Some consider it close enough in whatever color spectrum for it to be added. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaia messed up with placing whatever item in whatever bundles, especially when they're handling large amount of items.
im mostly pointing at the capri, millenium fragile death and imperious circle..... those aren't even close to green rofl

i hope they'll try to change them later, but it's kinda funny, getting the rainbow in a single green bundle emotion_awesome
I always thought of Topaz Millennium being more mint than a light blue, even it being wintergreen/forever thinks wintergreen is mint.
too many colors
i dont make difference between all of that. they just looks like light blue to me ಠ_ಠ
this is why i don't color. what are colors. what.

but there is still a difference with blue and green, that's for sure D: i guess they went by item tags where they listed all the colors

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
minghii
Magnificent Moonbeam
minghii
Yen Quest
minghii
why are there so many stuff that are not green in the green bundle.... o_o
I guess it's similar to rose red vs crimson red scenario. Some consider it close enough in whatever color spectrum for it to be added. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaia messed up with placing whatever item in whatever bundles, especially when they're handling large amount of items.
im mostly pointing at the capri, millenium fragile death and imperious circle..... those aren't even close to green rofl

i hope they'll try to change them later, but it's kinda funny, getting the rainbow in a single green bundle emotion_awesome
I always thought of Topaz Millennium being more mint than a light blue, even it being wintergreen/forever thinks wintergreen is mint.
too many colors
i dont make difference between all of that. they just looks like light blue to me ಠ_ಠ
this is why i don't color. what are colors. what.

but there is still a difference with blue and green, that's for sure D: i guess they went by item tags where they listed all the colors
Very true. The only way for me to see light blue is usually the cool blues in hairstyles and stuff or even those like Sweet Frosting. But I am kinda disappointed in the bundles being re-releases rather than original new items.
A Touch of Green?!

OH MY GOD THOSE ITEMS ARE AMAZING.
eek

Invisible Ghost

Bought one of each.

Red:
User Image

Black:
Valiant Bonnie (already on the list)

White:
Oh Calm Brother (already on the list)

Green:
User Image

Blue:
Tapioca Huckleberry (already on the list)

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Why did they ignore purple again sad

That said, I prefer actual cheap and nice bundles to CIs *is pretty sure she wouldn't have been happy getting a few of those drops*. That said, I like way much more than I dislike most of those, so it's not that bad. It's just.... that I don't get why it's the second time in a row they do lots of different colors but ignore purple again XD

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

A lot of people opening Green ones huh.
I would have been more interested if they were bundles and not CIs.
And I don't really use those colors they have so I guess I won't be getting any...

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Madam Ace

According to the descriptions of each CI, there is a bundle as a possible prize in each one with brand new and exclusive recolors. That's what I'm waiting for to pop up. Hopefully the announcement will come soon so more people will get it and eventually the bundles will be found.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I kinda hate that they are sticking to all these lame colours.
They always stick to the same s**t.

Cursed Hero

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE FINALLY SOMETHING TO DEFLATE PRINCELESS PRINCESS

Beloved Stargazer

I wanna see the blue exclusives...

/shakes bundles

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I honestly thought we were getting something related to colored pancakes when I was looking in the CS. lol
Nothing worth it in these bundles. It's all a bunch of cheap junk.

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Thank you so much for this list!!

I'm glad Princeless Princess is a drop from the white, though I bet it's super rare.

I'm kind of hoping they make a black recolor though since I love love LOVE the hair, but not so much in red recolor they released. I like the blue/white combo though. ... maybe if the price drops enough. ^_^

Tiny Shapeshifter

Madam Ace
A lot of people opening Green ones huh.
And I don't really use those colors they have so I guess I won't be getting any...
I'm the one who reported most of the green items so I doubt many people are trying for the green CI.

l_TemporarY_l's Honey Bun

Cuddly Bunny

Oh gosh...
Princeless Princess is a drop from A Touch of White ; n ;
I'm so happy >u< I really hope it'll deflate 'cause I absolutely love Snow Miku and that color heart ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Wistful Witch

Too bad there wasn't a yellow one, I would have loved to get Rad Alleycat if they had it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff