Welcome to Gaia! ::

How Old Too Old?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Just how old do you think is too old for Gaia? I've noticed from reading forum posts that there seems to be a wide range of ages here (I myself am in college and have a fiew college buds who play as well). So come one, come all...give us your thoughts, give us a funny related story, or just have fun!
I think you're too old once you pass 20. At this point announce that you will act your shoe-size instead and the problem is solved.

In other words, you're never too old. This is a place of fiction that allows us to be who we want to be.
Any age. I think people who think people over a certain age shouldn't be on here are just plain silly. 3nodding
I feel like i'm the youngest one here and i'm 15 sweatdrop I see too many collage people xd
Ne whom, your never too old to play on Gaia my sister is 24 and she plays
On your sig Agent Inane. Gambino is evil. But not unredeemable. No one is truly evil and after the destruction of his mansion and Gino's kidnapping, Gambino has been longing for a second chance with his son and a true paternal love has developed there. That is his spark of good.
Yeah age doesn't influence whether or not you're on Gaia but rather where you are on Gaia ^^
As a side note. I'm 17.
InuKeyo
On your sig Agent Inane. Gambino is evil. But not unredeemable. No one is truly evil and after the destruction of his mansion and Gino's kidnapping, Gambino has been longing for a second chance with his son and a true paternal love has developed there. That is his spark of good.

Are you trying to convince me of something? whee I'm a big Gambino fan and I love him to bits. In fact..I created a pro-Gambino guild. xd
I'm 20 almost 21 and I doubt I'll be leaving gaia anytime soon. I think it's ludicrous to tell people over 20 that they shouldn't be on internet forums. The wide age range and diversity is very interesting and spices things up.
I don't really care...Anybody can play. As long as you're 13 and up. 3nodding
it all depends on what age you are on the inside! blaugh

bumpage for the gilwen monster!....so how do you like your wishlist?
Well, if you enjoy Gaia, and follow the ToS, who cares what age you are?

...of course, I'm 19 and I still trick-or-treat(My friend and I go. It's fun. Shut the hell up.)
I don't think it matters at all. whee

Agent Inane
InuKeyo

Are you trying to convince me of something? whee I'm a big Gambino fan and I love him to bits. In fact..I created a pro-Gambino guild. xd

Ohmygawd where is it!? xd
i am 19 too, and go trick or treating. this year i am going to go as samara the missing nin! blaugh
Gaarako
i am 19 too, and go trick or treating. this year i am going to go as samara the missing nin! blaugh

Hooray! XD A kindred.
I have nooo idea what I want to be yet. Must think on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff