Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Spirit

Tindre
oh man, I hope you don't get anything extra for collecting everything :<

I missed 2010 because I just, ... forgot about it. I am logging in everyday (going for that 90 day achievement now..) and I just. forgot. ; _ ;''

So I hope that it's only the 2003 one or I'll feel kinda bad. ^^''''

Deluxe box of chocolates is the item that is granted if you get all the other chocolates.
          It's not that big of a miss.

Frozen Shoujo

15,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Consumer 100
Quail Knight
Tindre
oh man, I hope you don't get anything extra for collecting everything :<

I missed 2010 because I just, ... forgot about it. I am logging in everyday (going for that 90 day achievement now..) and I just. forgot. ; _ ;''

So I hope that it's only the 2003 one or I'll feel kinda bad. ^^''''

Deluxe box of chocolates is the item that is granted if you get all the other chocolates.
          It's not that big of a miss.

Thanks for the info. smile

Nah, it's not really something I need to have, still as a completionist I am a bit sad I missed one day, haha. (just seeing that gap in the box...)

Witty Shapeshifter

Why can't i get my item? o-o

Magic Mage

Kouru17

I just tried getting it on a couple of mules, the grant's shut down?? It's 3 hours until midnight PST, this isn't cool Gaia D:

Witty Shapeshifter

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17

I just tried getting it on a couple of mules, the grant's shut down?? It's 3 hours until midnight PST, this isn't cool Gaia D:

I tried, but can't get it. ;-; I'm getting "Validation failure... This grant is not for you. Click here to return" D: Thats not fair for PST people like me ;-;

Magic Mage

Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17

I tried, but can't get it. ;-; I'm getting "Validation failure... This grant is not for you. Click here to return" D: Thats not fair for PST people like me ;-;

It's not supposed to disappear until Midnight PST I thought, something must be wrong. D:

Witty Shapeshifter

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17

It's not supposed to disappear until Midnight PST I thought, something must be wrong. D:

Ok, i tried logging out and logging back in again and that seemed to work. Can't get my wing sticker though..but oh well lol

Magic Mage

Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17

Ok, i tried logging out and logging back in again and that seemed to work. Can't get my wing sticker though..but oh well lol

Oh, good!

Witty Shapeshifter

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Kouru17

Oh, good!

Thank you for trying to help though! n.n

Eloquent Prophet

10,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
What was the 2011 item? lol That's the only day I missed somehow.

Also, I'm mega disappointed in mini wings/halo thing...LAME

Dapper Cutie-Pie

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I LOVE THE ITEM <3
It really is the perfect anniversary item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff