Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Cutesmasher

13,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uesugi Ankit
King Blackwater
They will not re-release any items do do with a mega expensive items, so back wings, halo's are not very likely.
Could never be too sure. ninja

If anything Gaia still has to be fair with free items, my guess it will be something good but not anything that would spoil anything.

Distinct Vampire

I want to say what I think it will be just so I can be like, "I told ya so" but at the same time I don't want to look like a loop if it isn't correct, hah!

I got a glitch at the beginning of the event with the first grant item saying something different to the corsage. I'm not sure if relates to the last item or I just happened out of the ordinary and has nothing to do with it. We'll just see.

Perfect Saint

Someone mentioned golden peasant clothes. Maybe, a pair of golden fairy wings? I wasn't around back then, but I'm told that people didn't even get peasant clothes when they joined in. Maybe Gaia can give users a gold version of the grey default undies?

Tipsy Firestarter

Gaia's given out free halo items before, so a release of the elemental halos or another kind of halo altogether would not be terribly farfetched.

I would be amused by a golden peasant set though. Mainly because I was a huge fan of the female peasant gloves, they were so usable!

Stone-cold Cat

13,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I dunno.
I hope it's something fluffy =O

Partying Reveler

Watch it's gonna be something mediocre and people are gonna b***h and complain. After a few days people will up and forget.

Ruthless Knight

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm going with the Halo theory, as well. Maybe they'll actually make it a toilet seat Halo (oooooooooooold joke)

Shy Lovergirl

Golden minis? An angelic halo wit 2 mini wings on the sides? Something cool please!!!

I want something useful that i can wear not symbolic stuff that will be left in my invo gathering dust.

Shy Lovergirl

Neon Wasteland
Watch it's gonna be something mediocre and people are gonna b***h and complain. After a few days people will up and forget.

But that's the thing, most event items are just something to forget... For once I want something I will use and remember!

Invisible Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm going to be cheering for an Angelic Hula Hoop all the way.
With the icon that looks like a halo and a name that'll make you think it's a halo until you put it on.

It'll be great.

Partying Reveler

Kururisu
Neon Wasteland

But that's the thing, most event items are just something to forget... For once I want something I will use and remember!

So do i.. I don't know i have a pessimistic view when it comes to event Items. I rather expect the worst so when something good does come along i'm pleasantly surprised

Tipsy Roisterer

Peasant Halo - I don't know what that would be made of but that's what I'm going with.

Truthfully - I'll be happy with whatever. It's not like it's going to be something with amazing poses - that didn't happen in 2003

Sparkly Pirate

18,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Bunni Pow
Polkipop
I'm hoping for mini angel- or devil-wings. Or some sort of halo.

But yeah, I'm careful with holding my hopes high.
As mentioned, Gaia loves to troll their users. I'd be not too surprised to get some weird stuff.

I didn't miss out a day. Aren't we supposed to get something additionally if we collected all items?
I remember them making such a promise in one christmas event too though, where they granted us a free item every day. Got them all, but there was never a option to exchange them for something xd

Oh where is this?

If you click the "How to Play" button under the chocolates, it says there's a special prize for anyone who collects all of them.

It's the 10th anniversary so I bet it'll be something special, though I'm not expecting backwings. cat_rofl

Conservative Bloodsucker

It's going to be an item with every 2003 MC in it, except you can't equip any of them on your avatar, they just float in mid-air next to you.

Buggy Mage

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but I really would like an awesome set of Gaia brand clothing. Though a halo or wings of some sort would rock too. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff