Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Star

17,650 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Fusion Novice 50
Sand Dancer Shaka
Dignity of Wrath
The Black Tonfa, Gaia's first equipable item, has recently been renamed to include the title "old"

My theory is that they will be distributing their very first item, the Black Tonfa.
But they already released the tonfa sweatdrop so it's unlikely to be that... but it was a nice guess

edit: having said that I have no idea what it might be... I'm thinking a level 10 formula to make a halo- knock off item gonk

I'd like it to be a backwing formula though that's unlikely...

I think maybe... something like blinking eyes animated XD
Blinking eyes sound nice. I hope the eyes are royal blue if that was the case. But we might get a gold or silver recolor of the peasant clothes or something similar... sweatdrop

Aekea Sentai

I hope it's an inside joke sort of thing about the origins of Gaia only our amazing admins would know.
I'm keeping expectations low though, c'mon, they're event items. I love them for what they are and appreciate them to death, but they're not practical. ;p

Tiny Pants

13,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I Would love the Elemental Halo to be released. After the "leak" it's always been a wanted item for me.
User Image

Someone mentioned a Fishing item, "Demonic Rod."

Kawaii Nerd

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Omg, all of you people get your hopes down this is Gaia

I have no clue what we'll end up getting, but I doubt it'll be better than the Boo skin.
The sushi's okay, the only one I really like is the rubyback one, but we hold it awkwardly DX I have high hopes for tomorrow's items, but at the same time I'm expecting something horrible x -x either some old reference no one cares about, something badly done/designed/pixeled orrr something beautifully done but totally and utterly useless, just pick one of those DX;

I'd love to see a pretty gold tilted halo, a remake of the Angelic Halo but in actual gold, with hq pixeling (prlsm, pepper or milkbun plzzz) * O* I'd be so happy~ or maybe cute mini wings C: we'll probably get useless fishing rods though XD;;;

Lucky Saint

14,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Watch it be a mash-up on Mini's and a Halo!

Kawaii Bear

I hope it's something good, I'm trying to not assume things so I wont be let down but I'm liking the ones they gave out so far just I would expect something even better for the last year

Bookish Risk-Taker

As long as I can use it, I could care less what it is. (I did really like today's item, I just can't equip it on this account.)

Learned Informer

19,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Personals background!

emotion_awesome

Muscular Member

17,000 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Blinking eyes sound nice. I hope the eyes are royal blue if that was the case. But we might get a gold or silver recolor of the peasant clothes or something similar... sweatdrop
xd I think gold recolours of the peasant clothes would be hilarious!!!

Apocalyptic Rogue

cutesu

User Image
              the black tonfa has already been released though, it's on the marketplace for 595g o~o;;;

i really hope it's a mini angel wing knockoff because the current ones are pricey xd but i highly doubt it.
              i just hope it's useable and not... lame ;v;... emotion_bigheart

Currently inflated to 200k...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Supportive Star

17,650 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Fusion Novice 50
Sand Dancer Shaka
Magnificent Moonbeam
xd I think gold recolours of the peasant clothes would be hilarious!!!
That would be funny.

Scholarly Storyteller

29,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm thinking kiki kitty related since the chocolate is a fish

Muscular Member

17,000 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Viviette Valentine
The sushi's okay, the only one I really like is the rubyback one, but we hold it awkwardly DX I have high hopes for tomorrow's items, but at the same time I'm expecting something horrible x -x either some old reference no one cares about, something badly done/designed/pixeled orrr something beautifully done but totally and utterly useless, just pick one of those DX;

I'd love to see a pretty gold tilted halo, a remake of the Angelic Halo but in actual gold, with hq pixeling (prlsm, pepper or milkbun plzzz) * O* I'd be so happy~ or maybe cute mini wings C: we'll probably get useless fishing rods though XD;;;
Ooh, an angled halo would be heart

Fluffy Cat

19,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i'm not really expecting anything, so far it's just been mostly items i won't end up using.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff