Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Inquisitor

26,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Winged 100
All I can think of is slippers because of the charity tree during Chistmas. gonk

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Whatever it may be it will leave our jaws dropped and minds ...

Dangerous Fairy

20,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Party Animal 100
Celeste Starfyre
Knowing how Gaia LOVES to troll... we'll get something really dumb that no one even remembers because it was so obscure and pointless that people do not want to remember it...

Like the MMVII movie... god they could have done ANYTHING but put that horrible memory back into my skull.

Trolling is what I am thinking they will do.
Awhile back there was a thread or two the requested being able to hold the sealed envelopes in our pixilated hands. This is what I am guessing.

It's also gonna be a real show when people are making all these speculations and are gonna be severely disappointed.

We shall see what we shall see.
But mark my words.

I will be very very surprised if we do get anything classically Angelic. But I am not hoping for any such or a halo, because we all know the Staff. It's gonna be a practical joke like everything else we have gotten (which they are also famous for)

Steadfast Sage

16,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
cutesu
Dignity of Wrath
cutesu

User Image
              the black tonfa has already been released though, it's on the marketplace for 595g o~o;;;

i really hope it's a mini angel wing knockoff because the current ones are pricey xd but i highly doubt it.
              i just hope it's useable and not... lame ;v;... emotion_bigheart

eek W-WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

User Image
              i don't quite remember, but judging from the description, probably about 2 years ago or so xd ;;; emotion_bigheart

Actually, it was released last September: The Black Tonfa "re-release" was done to celebrate the fact the Items database had to be upgraded to hold more than 10 Million entries...

Gracious Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Celeste Starfyre
Knowing how Gaia LOVES to troll... we'll get something really dumb that no one even remembers because it was so obscure and pointless that people do not want to remember it...

Like the MMVII movie... god they could have done ANYTHING but put that horrible memory back into my skull.
i remember most things from when i started, but that MMVII Movie....i forgot how bad it was burning_eyes burning_eyes !!

Party Fairy

I'm expecting slippers of some kind, or a doughnut halo.

Muscular Member

16,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Dignity of Wrath
The Black Tonfa, Gaia's first equipable item, has recently been renamed to include the title "old"

My theory is that they will be distributing their very first item, the Black Tonfa.
But they already released the tonfa sweatdrop so it's unlikely to be that... but it was a nice guess

edit: having said that I have no idea what it might be... I'm thinking a level 10 formula to make a halo- knock off item gonk

I'd like it to be a backwing formula though that's unlikely...

I think maybe... something like blinking eyes animated XD

Greedy Rogue

10,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nyadriel

Trolling is what I am thinking they will do.
Awhile back there was a thread or two the requested being able to hold the sealed envelopes in our pixilated hands. This is what I am guessing.

It's also gonna be a real show when people are making all these speculations and are gonna be severely disappointed.

We shall see what we shall see.
But mark my words.

I will be very very surprised if we do get anything classically Angelic. But I am not hoping for any such or a halo, because we all know the Staff. It's gonna be a practical joke like everything else we have gotten (which they are also famous for)

timmy wasn't bishonen as an adult, carl wasn't a minotaur person of sorts, cat faces was put into dumpster dive during the april fools event, overseer team got a potato skin for losing, sentinel lost her powers even though her team won, johnny never dies from terrible things except from the power of zhivango's glove. trolls for sure.

Playful Angel

18,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I want: White Mini Angel Wings

We will get: something shitty emo

Cat

If it's not an "i am lanzer" item, I'm leaving

no no it should be a peasant set recolor emotion_awesome

Fashionable Cleric

9,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

People are going to be disappointed, since everyone's expectations are way too high. Mine included. :c

Magnetic Lunatic

I don't want to speculate on things I want because then I'll be disappointed.

Buuut if I think it'll be a cruddy item then I can't be disappointed. So I'm going with "Something nobody remembers and will help exactly one person make an avi."

Tiny Shapeshifter

It all started as a little college project, and it ran under someone's basement.

Kawaii Bloodsucker

16,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm expecting something bad.
If we DO get something good, woopdy doo. lol

Playful Kitten

Hopefully it has something to do with wings... after all, the wing symbol used to be Gaia's symbol.

I'm so worried though. They keep focusing on obscure events from the years... I hope they make this one more serious...

I honestly don't want another halo, either. Backwings. plz backwings. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games