11,700 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
jettisoned corpse
Roxore
jettisoned corpse
Roxore
Alright I think this will go down tomorrow. Here are a few scenarios.
2) We get a BAD item and everyone decides that gaia just made us go threw 10 days of items for nothing. Get's mad for a few days, but later gets over it only to get upset over something they do later.

What does that even mean? Gaia didn't make you do anything. They had a celebration for their anniversary that you could choose to participate in. Giving away free special items for nostalgic sake. I really don't get why everyone thinks Gaia was "leading" up to something super special.

The item may be really nice or really cute, but apparently if it isn't a halo or backwings, some people are gonna lose their s**t? Wut?

Break down time!

We get a bad item (Members of the site get a item that is a WE, not everyone might agree but I am saying we as a whole because a lot of us are expecting a grand item!)

Gaia just made us go threw 10 days of items for nothing. (We collected items for 10 days logging in every day to grab one item, not many users have access to the internet every day so they are working hard to log in every day to collect the item. Causing the reason they might be disappointed.)

Get's mad for a few days, but later gets over it only to get upset over something they do later.
(The user gets mad at the site for a few days, but later forgets about it and gets over it entirely. Only for the site to mess up in their eyes again causing them to get mad once again.)

Note my post was rhetorical el oh el, also was not meant to be taken serious. wink

Again, what does that even mean? Not to be taken serious? So you just say stuff to say stuff and it was all for lulz? Your thoughts and opinions aren't serious? Huh? Why even waste your time posting then? neutral

I guess you think rearranging your words from your original post is "breaking down" what you meant to me, when all I see is exactly what I originally saw (which btw, I was only referring to your 2nd option - which is why I only quoted that one - Not the 1st or 3rd).

Anyway, what I'm saying is that no one has to do this at all, whereas you're making it seem like this is some big deal where people have some right to be upset because they took their time to come onto a website for 5 seconds every day, to click on something to get a free gift (which if they care that much, they're probably on Gaia every day anyway), and if the final item isn't amazing, people are entitled to complain about it.

I'm sure with all the computers, laptops, and cellphones/smartphones out there, that the amount of users who have daily internet access is a lot higher these days, and if someone misses one of the daily prize (as I did), they can go pick it up for super cheap in the MP.

It's just supposed to be for fun and for people to get a little free special something for participating in the event. If we get something cool, than great, but I don't see why anyone is expecting something great for the oh so difficult clicking of a button for 10 days. emotion_facepalm

tl;dr emotion_awesome

Edit: I honestly don't give a flying s**t of what your opinion is. Some users don't have access to the site as much as others do. Ten complete days of none stop logging in is a hard feat to do on some schedules. El oh el, don't reply I don't care.

Frozen Lover

15,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Consumer 100
oh man, I hope you don't get anything extra for collecting everything :<

I missed 2010 because I just, ... forgot about it. I am logging in everyday (going for that 90 day achievement now..) and I just. forgot. ; _ ;''

So I hope that it's only the 2003 one or I'll feel kinda bad. ^^''''

Conservative Bloodsucker

Roxore
jettisoned corpse
Roxore
jettisoned corpse
Roxore
Alright I think this will go down tomorrow. Here are a few scenarios.
2) We get a BAD item and everyone decides that gaia just made us go threw 10 days of items for nothing. Get's mad for a few days, but later gets over it only to get upset over something they do later.

What does that even mean? Gaia didn't make you do anything. They had a celebration for their anniversary that you could choose to participate in. Giving away free special items for nostalgic sake. I really don't get why everyone thinks Gaia was "leading" up to something super special.

The item may be really nice or really cute, but apparently if it isn't a halo or backwings, some people are gonna lose their s**t? Wut?

Break down time!

We get a bad item (Members of the site get a item that is a WE, not everyone might agree but I am saying we as a whole because a lot of us are expecting a grand item!)

Gaia just made us go threw 10 days of items for nothing. (We collected items for 10 days logging in every day to grab one item, not many users have access to the internet every day so they are working hard to log in every day to collect the item. Causing the reason they might be disappointed.)

Get's mad for a few days, but later gets over it only to get upset over something they do later.
(The user gets mad at the site for a few days, but later forgets about it and gets over it entirely. Only for the site to mess up in their eyes again causing them to get mad once again.)

Note my post was rhetorical el oh el, also was not meant to be taken serious. wink

Again, what does that even mean? Not to be taken serious? So you just say stuff to say stuff and it was all for lulz? Your thoughts and opinions aren't serious? Huh? Why even waste your time posting then? neutral

I guess you think rearranging your words from your original post is "breaking down" what you meant to me, when all I see is exactly what I originally saw (which btw, I was only referring to your 2nd option - which is why I only quoted that one - Not the 1st or 3rd).

Anyway, what I'm saying is that no one has to do this at all, whereas you're making it seem like this is some big deal where people have some right to be upset because they took their time to come onto a website for 5 seconds every day, to click on something to get a free gift (which if they care that much, they're probably on Gaia every day anyway), and if the final item isn't amazing, people are entitled to complain about it.

I'm sure with all the computers, laptops, and cellphones/smartphones out there, that the amount of users who have daily internet access is a lot higher these days, and if someone misses one of the daily prize (as I did), they can go pick it up for super cheap in the MP.

It's just supposed to be for fun and for people to get a little free special something for participating in the event. If we get something cool, than great, but I don't see why anyone is expecting something great for the oh so difficult clicking of a button for 10 days. emotion_facepalm

tl;dr emotion_awesome

Edit: I honestly don't give a flying s**t of what your opinion is. Some users don't have access to the site as much as others do. Ten complete days of none stop logging in is a hard feat to do on some schedules. El oh el, don't reply I don't care.

You're not entitled to anything. You get what you get, end of story. You're free to b***h and moan, and you're free to leave the site as well if Gaia, a website without a membership fee, doesn't give out a free item that lives up to your expectations. It's your choice to spend your time on the site; no one's forcing you. I'd understand if you were paying money for a specific item and Gaia failed to deliver on their promise, but that's not the case here.

Star Explorer

Roxore

tl;dr emotion_awesome

You didn't give a flying s**t about my opinion, yet replied anyway, emotion_yatta and don't want me to reply back because you want this to be over, since you're the type of jerkoff who likes to get the last word in. Sorry your oh so big ego was challenged that you had to take a fit over this.

Ciao.

Dangerous Fairy

20,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Mewsey
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Recolors of the mini wings. Like, maybe white angel mini wings, instead of that weird blue shade.

You Gaia's own classic blue/white Angelic color?

I rather like it actually.

Anyway, the clock has turned and now the time of truth.

Friendly Explorer

Ohoho nice! People, don't get surprised, the item will get to the special tab of your inventory and you can choose which version of the item you want emotion_dowant

Familiar Businessman

10,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
Nyadriel
Mewsey
Recolors of the mini wings. Like, maybe white angel mini wings, instead of that weird blue shade.

..... the item is an MCish item... that is why it is not an equip.... but guess what... it has demon halo and wings or angel halo and wings as the choices. also, box of chocolates for people who got all the grants.

Dangerous Fairy

20,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
cyradius
Nyadriel
Mewsey

..... the item is an MCish item... that is why it is not an equip.... but guess what... it has demon halo and wings or angel halo and wings as the choices. also, box of chocolates for people who got all the grants.

Yup. I am getting that now. I am a little slow this morning

Perfect Saint

Dangerous Fairy

20,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
For some reason, I am not getting my achievement.
I did log out, and then I logged in again after dealing with my other account.

Lucky Saint

14,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your Blushing Paladin
Watch it be a mash-up on Mini's and a Halo!
HOLY CRAP, I CALLED IT

Lonely Streaker

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Your Blushing Paladin
Your Blushing Paladin
HOLY CRAP, I CALLED IT

Burn the witch!! *waves torch and pitchforks*

Lucky Saint

14,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elenawing
Your Blushing Paladin
Your Blushing Paladin
HOLY CRAP, I CALLED IT

Burn the witch!! *waves torch and pitchforks*
Nnnnnuuuu!
*hiss*

Playful Phantom

15,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Love it! I wish the wings and halo were able to be equipped separately, but that's too much to ask for a freebie event item.

Wheezing Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Object of Affection 150
OMG I WAS WRONG, I LOVEEE THIS FINAL ITEM <3333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash