Welcome to Gaia! ::

2003 bitches, Gaia has been around for 10 years and tomorrow we're getting the big event item. Speculations, maybe something DI or Halo related? Perhaps mini back wings?

Loverboy

Watch as we get something bad and people baww over it tomorrow. lol

Elysian Stargazer

16,300 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Elysium's Hero 300
  • Fusion Novice 50
I wonder this too. If it is like some sort of angel wings, though preferably medium size like the Seraphim and Raphael's Wings, I'd be a bit happy, but then again, it might not be.

Kawaii Saint

11,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Knowing how Gaia LOVES to troll... we'll get something really dumb that no one even remembers because it was so obscure and pointless that people do not want to remember it...

Like the MMVII movie... god they could have done ANYTHING but put that horrible memory back into my skull.

Handsome Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm hoping for mini angel- or devil-wings. Or some sort of halo.

But yeah, I'm careful with holding my hopes high.
As mentioned, Gaia loves to troll their users. I'd be not too surprised to get some weird stuff.

I didn't miss out a day. Aren't we supposed to get something additionally if we collected all items?
I remember them making such a promise in one christmas event too though, where they granted us a free item every day. Got them all, but there was never a option to exchange them for something xd

Rainbow Gawker

hahahahahhaa

Dedicated Lunatic

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ah, zis is gonna be fun~

*pops out an umbrella*

Playful Lunatic

20,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I'm just hoping for something I would ever possibly use. All the items so far have been nostalgic and some even made me giggle... but I'll only ever wear the Overseer skin. And maybe that diamond corsage thing we got on the first day. So here's to hoping we get something nostalgic and cool that is also wearable. 3nodding

Eloquent Businessman

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
The Black Tonfa, Gaia's first equipable item, has recently been renamed to include the title "old"

My theory is that they will be distributing their very first item, the Black Tonfa.
Polkipop

As mentioned, Gaia loves to troll their users. I'd be not too surprised to get some weird stuff.

I didn't miss out a day. Aren't we supposed to get something additionally if we collected all items?
I remember them making such a promise in one christmas event too though, where they granted us a free item every day. Got them all, but there was never a option to exchange them for something xd

Oh where is this?

Elysian Stargazer

16,300 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Elysium's Hero 300
  • Fusion Novice 50
Polkipop

Yeah, my hopes are low at this point too, it would be like for a sort of angel or demon wings or even a halo of sorts, but knowing Gaia, they'll find a way to troll their users and create a lower quality item. Or they could just make a glitch item. I remember one in the past people wanted to make as an item. I think it was like a light in rainbow colors or something like that *can't remember the name*

Handsome Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Dignity of Wrath
The Black Tonfa, Gaia's first equipable item, has recently been renamed to include the title "old"

My theory is that they will be distributing their very first item, the Black Tonfa.

Interesting hint.
I guess it would make sense.
... I hope you're wrong though lmao

Magical Girl

User Image
              the black tonfa has already been released though, it's on the marketplace for 595g o~o;;;

i really hope it's a mini angel wing knockoff because the current ones are pricey xd but i highly doubt it.
              i just hope it's useable and not... lame ;v;... emotion_bigheart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

A t-shirt with the black logo.

Heart Giver

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
definetly halo related. Well, atleast 1 halo related item. I'm expecting more than one item granted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games