Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
ahh nice ^^ How's tha been going btw?
Hahaha I'm just hoping that the blessings go super low xP

It was pretty good till last week, then last week the person who stuck my arm sucked. They had to readjust the needle 3 times, so my arm was super bruised and I couldn't donate again. Now its healed abit and hopefully I can donate tomorrow.

I think they have the potential to. So far, based on what's been posted, the rig has decent odds so far.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
Well I just got a seller for Transgenic Soldier. Yay! *dances around screaming KAHHHNNNN!!!!*

I actually totally forgot to check the letter. sweatdrop
=O YAAAAAY! *dances with you*
rofl oh my xD Most of the listings for the letter are cheaper than Striking Thief atm, so hopefully you can get it ^^
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I had had no idea that Transgenic Soldier existed for months and then I stumbled onto it making a tektek. And I've been wanting it since because not only is it a Star Trek reference item, it's a Benedict Cumberbatch Kahn reference item. whee I always forget to look at the letters when I'm looking for items.

Wow, I went from 14mil earlier after selling my Northern Chill to 4mil. But it's worth it! rofl

Does anyone know if the Aceton's Blessing is in this RIG? Because that's the one I want to go down the most out of the Blessings. I used to have it, but I sold it way back when and I want it back.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Ahaha best reason to want an item imo ^^
Hahaha woooow xD At least you still have some too to try out this RIG? ;D

I could get one single now but I"m hoping that by waiting until tomorrow I can pick a few more up than just the one. lol

Teach me how to be patient...pleaseee rofl

I've yet to master it myself. My Pale Triplet is currently in the mp because I wanted the gold to get the Transgenic Soldier and Striking Thief. I suppose I should be grateful that it hasn't sold yet...but I can't really say no to the extra gold I'd get if it sold. gonk Dilemma! emotion_facepalm

Ah what the hell. I'm going to pick one up for 2mil and try it. lol

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier
ahh nice ^^ How's tha been going btw?
Hahaha I'm just hoping that the blessings go super low xP

It was pretty good till last week, then last week the person who stuck my arm sucked. They had to readjust the needle 3 times, so my arm was super bruised and I couldn't donate again. Now its healed abit and hopefully I can donate tomorrow.

I think they have the potential to. So far, based on what's been posted, the rig has decent odds so far.
Oh gosh that sucks >< Why is it so hard to miss the right spot D: My fingers are crossed for you ^^ And hopefully you get a better person too xD
Mmhmm yeah, that's true

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man

I've yet to master it myself. My Pale Triplet is currently in the mp because I wanted the gold to get the Transgenic Soldier and Striking Thief. I suppose I should be grateful that it hasn't sold yet...but I can't really say no to the extra gold I'd get if it sold. gonk Dilemma! emotion_facepalm

*goes to the MP to stare at it* So pricey compared to the others in that set o-o
ahaha so much for waiting xP Good luck!!!
And if you don't want what you get you can throw it my way xD

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Oh gosh that sucks >< Why is it so hard to miss the right spot D: My fingers are crossed for you ^^ And hopefully you get a better person too xD
Mmhmm yeah, that's true

I hadn't had an issue so far, till last week. I hope that person isn't there when I go again! I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:05. Then I'm debating if I want to schedule for thursday or friday for my second visit.

I'm surprised how quickly some items from this have dropped already. Its impressive.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

*goes to the MP to stare at it* So pricey compared to the others in that set o-o

I know right? I bought all three for maybe 500k total months ago and then they just shot up. And really, the dress was the only pose that I use. And the Ghost dresses from Crosstich almost match the dress pose from the Pale Triplet so I pretty much don't need the Triplet.

I got an Ocean's Sonata. I didn't have it before and I think the blue would match the Isle de Gambino blue. owo I was really hoping for Winged Anklets because I want those back. lol

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier
Mmhmm yeah, that's true

I hadn't had an issue so far, till last week. I hope that person isn't there when I go again! I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:05. Then I'm debating if I want to schedule for thursday or friday for my second visit.

I'm surprised how quickly some items from this have dropped already. Its impressive.
Ahh that's good then ^^ Hopefully it keeps being good for you then smile
Mm yeah it is, and yaaaay it'll hopefully go further down xP

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

I know right? I bought all three for maybe 500k total months ago and then they just shot up. And really, the dress was the only pose that I use. And the Ghost dresses from Crosstich almost match the dress pose from the Pale Triplet so I pretty much don't need the Triplet.

I got an Ocean's Sonata. I didn't have it before and I think the blue would match the Isle de Gambino blue. owo I was really hoping for Winged Anklets because I want those back. lol

Oh woooow nice, lucky you ^^
Haha yeah I know what you mean, I'd have bought them but the Crossstitch one is close enough for me

At least you can use it ^^ Awww sucks how you couldn't get them...Maybe you'll be able to buy one cheap?

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Ahh that's good then ^^ Hopefully it keeps being good for you then smile
Mm yeah it is, and yaaaay it'll hopefully go further down xP

Thank you <3. I've been using the money to buy odds and ends for the house. I bought my cousin some gaia cash for a birthday present a few weeks ago. With my second donation, I'm thinking of treating myself to 10 dollars as a birthday gift. xD. I try to save the money should the family need it.

Hera is dropping quickly! Down in the 2 mil area. The blessing haven't moved much in price though.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

Oh woooow nice, lucky you ^^
Haha yeah I know what you mean, I'd have bought them but the Crossstitch one is close enough for me

At least you can use it ^^ Awww sucks how you couldn't get them...Maybe you'll be able to buy one cheap?

Eh, probably not unless I buy a bundle of either of the RIGs and sell them after they leave the cash shop to get the gold. I just don't make gold quick enough to get them for cheap. I'm really tempted to try and trade that pale triplet for a Kitsune mask though since the market is flooded with them right now. lol

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
Thank you <3. I've been using the money to buy odds and ends for the house. I bought my cousin some gaia cash for a birthday present a few weeks ago. With my second donation, I'm thinking of treating myself to 10 dollars as a birthday gift. xD. I try to save the money should the family need it.

Hera is dropping quickly! Down in the 2 mil area. The blessing haven't moved much in price though.
Ahh that's always good to have as something to lean on if you need it. WAIT BIRTHDAY?? WHAT WHEN??? =OOOO
D: Don't tell me this, it'll make me want it more crying

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man

Eh, probably not unless I buy a bundle of either of the RIGs and sell them after they leave the cash shop to get the gold. I just don't make gold quick enough to get them for cheap. I'm really tempted to try and trade that pale triplet for a Kitsune mask though since the market is flooded with them right now. lol

Aww thats sucky :/ Maybe it'll drop low enough though? Fingers crossed ^^

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

Aww thats sucky :/ Maybe it'll drop low enough though? Fingers crossed ^^

I haven't looked at the current price lately though. I probably should just to figure out if it's worth trying a bundle tomorrow/Wednesday. Just checked, it's down to 9mil right now. Hopefully it will drop more before the RIG leaves the shop.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Meh.. Nothing from it interests me.. sad (

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50