Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Briethell
I got Winged Anklets from a single, but now I can't decide if I wanna press my luck with a Bundle to try for the Oisin and Golden Laurels.

A lot of stuff has already dropped so significantly.
emotion_facepalm
Congrats on the anklet from the one try ^^

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Mm yeah that's what I'm hoping...And hopefully this RIG is in longer than one day ><
Ooh nice nice, the wings look adorable. I definitely want the Blessings because omg the eyesssss~! I quite like Chill of Artemis too, and I'd want Hera's Lace if I didn't have one already xD
I lie. I still want Hera's Lace D:

It might, those last sets of bundles lasted quite a few days so this one might as well! I'll keep my fingers crossed <3.

I like the yes of the blessings too, but I've never really thought about questing them. xD. Well, hopefully if you can buy bundles in time you get one or they drop low enough that you can get a second one <3

Hotel Detective

22,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Occupational Hazard 500
The Nephilim Rosier

Thank you! > w<

I should probably wait on them to drop some before I get one, but harghafhdhfkr.

I'm impatient. gonk

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier
Mm yeah that's what I'm hoping...And hopefully this RIG is in longer than one day ><
Ooh nice nice, the wings look adorable. I definitely want the Blessings because omg the eyesssss~! I quite like Chill of Artemis too, and I'd want Hera's Lace if I didn't have one already xD
I lie. I still want Hera's Lace D:

It might, those last sets of bundles lasted quite a few days so this one might as well! I'll keep my fingers crossed <3.

I like the yes of the blessings too, but I've never really thought about questing them. xD. Well, hopefully if you can buy bundles in time you get one or they drop low enough that you can get a second one <3
Ahh yeah I'm hoping so, but they'll probably end up dropping down to like 10/15m per bundle before they go out and rawr...If I buy RIGs with GC to sell I have to sell them immediately or I'll end up opening them and not get anything good ^^;

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
Well I just got a seller for Transgenic Soldier. Yay! *dances around screaming KAHHHNNNN!!!!*

I actually totally forgot to check the letter. sweatdrop
=O YAAAAAY! *dances with you*
rofl oh my xD Most of the listings for the letter are cheaper than Striking Thief atm, so hopefully you can get it ^^
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I had had no idea that Transgenic Soldier existed for months and then I stumbled onto it making a tektek. And I've been wanting it since because not only is it a Star Trek reference item, it's a Benedict Cumberbatch Kahn reference item. whee I always forget to look at the letters when I'm looking for items.

Wow, I went from 14mil earlier after selling my Northern Chill to 4mil. But it's worth it! rofl

Does anyone know if the Aceton's Blessing is in this RIG? Because that's the one I want to go down the most out of the Blessings. I used to have it, but I sold it way back when and I want it back.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Ahh yeah I'm hoping so, but they'll probably end up dropping down to like 10/15m per bundle before they go out and rawr...If I buy RIGs with GC to sell I have to sell them immediately or I'll end up opening them and not get anything good ^^;

That'd definitely a possibility.

If it goes through, you could hold the gc till the next bundle sets come out and make some profit off of those!
Now I have a reason to wait for G. Laurels. Here comes the deflation~ heart

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Might actually consider getting blessings when it deflates below 10m. As tired as I am of these consecutive sales, I hope people keep buying them to deflate the hell out of blessings and other way too expensive items.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
Well I just got a seller for Transgenic Soldier. Yay! *dances around screaming KAHHHNNNN!!!!*

rofl oh my xD Most of the listings for the letter are cheaper than Striking Thief atm, so hopefully you can get it ^^

I had had no idea that Transgenic Soldier existed for months and then I stumbled onto it making a tektek. And I've been wanting it since because not only is it a Star Trek reference item, it's a Benedict Cumberbatch Kahn reference item. whee I always forget to look at the letters when I'm looking for items.

Wow, I went from 14mil earlier after selling my Northern Chill to 4mil. But it's worth it! rofl

Does anyone know if the Aceton's Blessing is in this RIG? Because that's the one I want to go down the most out of the Blessings. I used to have it, but I sold it way back when and I want it back.

Ahaha best reason to want an item imo ^^
Hahaha woooow xD At least you still have some too to try out this RIG? ;D

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Briethell
The Nephilim Rosier

Thank you! > w<

I should probably wait on them to drop some before I get one, but harghafhdhfkr.

I'm impatient. gonk
Haha I know how you feel xD If you go for it, good luck!

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier

That'd definitely a possibility.

If it goes through, you could hold the gc till the next bundle sets come out and make some profit off of those!
Haha yeah that's the plan xD Hopefully I don't have to wait too long though 'cause I'm impatient xD

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Haha yeah that's the plan xD Hopefully I don't have to wait too long though 'cause I'm impatient xD

I feel you. xD. I figure if I have spare money from donating plasma this week, I might put 10 in gaia if they get good bundles.

I'm looking forward to seeing prices drop once the announcement comes out.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

I could get one single now but I"m hoping that by waiting until tomorrow I can pick a few more up than just the one. lol

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier

I feel you. xD. I figure if I have spare money from donating plasma this week, I might put 10 in gaia if they get good bundles.

I'm looking forward to seeing prices drop once the announcement comes out.
ahh nice ^^ How's tha been going btw?
Hahaha I'm just hoping that the blessings go super low xP

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

I could get one single now but I"m hoping that by waiting until tomorrow I can pick a few more up than just the one. lol

Teach me how to be patient...pleaseee rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas