Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Blob

Wow He Just
I should have just stopped after the first one, but I never do lol.

Bought the Bundles for 15 Mill each, dumped the C. Blessing for 16 Mill. Since deflation has already kicked in on it. xd

Won a Princess Of Harmony, Demeter Nacht x2, Chill of Artemis x2, Bacchus, and Ballad of Orpheus from the first bundle as well.

Ooh, Demeter Nacht, that's a new one. And yikes. Well, that's the risk you take with RIGs, I guess.
        My luck is so humongous bad most of the time I still can't believe I got Oisin's + Laurels + Persephone in the same bundle.

In fact, I bought a Winter's Tale bundle for 15m earlier today and whiffed on all of them. ( ・´‸・`) So I guess I know how you feel.

Dangerous Explorer

Hi-Potion
Ive done that xD;;
I've won big... and spent my earnings on RIGs 8D;;

I do it all of the time. xd

Dangerous Explorer

Ashikubi

Ooh, Demeter Nacht, that's a new one. And yikes. Well, that's the risk you take with RIGs, I guess.
        My luck is so humongous bad most of the time I still can't believe I got Oisin's + Laurels + Persephone in the same bundle.

In fact, I bought a Winter's Tale bundle for 15m earlier today and whiffed on all of them. ( ・´‸・`) So I guess I know how you feel.

Nice. Sounds like your bundle was great too. Yeah, I burned myself on the Winter's Tale bundles too. First one I opened I got about 20 Mill out of it. Then I bought another, got all junk. Bought two more after that, and more junk. rofl Will more than likely pick up another Toga Party Bundle if I can get it for 15 Mill. 3nodding

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I would be tempted to try this if most of the items werent worth s**t

most of the items are 500k and less

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ok, so as I was really didn't understanding why the "Blessings" items are in this CI, my sister told me that the Greek goddess Artemis was greatly related to Deer and even was transforming herself as a Doe (apparently it's only in some versions thought). So, one mystery down I guess smile

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I am very sick at the moment.. but...

Attention people ranting about the Blessings not fitting the theme: Greek Gods and Goddesses would, according to certain one's mythology, turn people into Deer, Horses, and Cows... just to name some things. So the Blessings are perfectly fitting. Diana/Artemis, Athena, and Zeus are some Gods/Godesses that did this. Zeus even turned people into Bears.

Slumbering Tengu

Nice to see Persephone on the list
but I doubt it will get low enough for me
(I just want it for that damn Pomegranate hand held) gonk

Also nice to see Princess Harmony go down
haha yeah that item didn't need to be that expensive
(not that I wanted it in the first place, I find the red/black one to be more for me)

Bloblike Blob

Wow He Just
Nice. Sounds like your bundle was great too. Yeah, I burned myself on the Winter's Tale bundles too. First one I opened I got about 20 Mill out of it. Then I bought another, got all junk. Bought two more after that, and more junk. rofl Will more than likely pick up another Toga Party Bundle if I can get it for 15 Mill. 3nodding

I dumped everything for cheap early in the madness and dumpster'd the rest, so I'm happy. Turning 10 dollars into 50m is always a great return.

As much as I always tell myself I have a truly ludicrous amount of gold and I really shouldn't care, it always pisses me off how bad I fail at RIGs. Why do we keep going back, man? lol

Good luck with any future bundles!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Attention people ranting about the Blessings not fitting the theme: Greek Gods and Goddesses would, according to certain one's mythology, turn people into Deer, Horses, and Cows... just to name some things. So the Blessings are perfectly fitting. Diana/Artemis, Athena, and Zeus are some Gods/Godesses that did this. Zeus even turned people into Bears.
So if they threw the Russian bear items into the RIG theyd fit the theme is what you're saying?
They wouldnt xD;;
I already knew all of this~ That's a shaky connection at best.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Looks like we wrote about the same thing around the same time whee

Dangerous Explorer

Ashikubi
Wow He Just

I dumped everything for cheap early in the madness and dumpster'd the rest, so I'm happy. Turning 10 dollars into 45m is always a great return.

As much as I always tell myself I have a truly ludicrous amount of gold and I really shouldn't care, it always pisses me off how bad I fail at RIGs. Why do we keep going back, man? lol

Good luck with any future bundles!

Yeah, that's very true. And speaking about failing so completely, I just opened 3 Nouvelle Lune Victories. Got a 500K item, 600K item, and a 150K item. emotion_donotwant

It's just too damn tempting, that's why. xd

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hi-Potion
Sailor Tin Nyanko

So if they threw the Russian bear items into the RIG theyd fit the theme is what you're saying?
They wouldnt xD;;

It's still way better than the fact Princess Harmony is there because of the dress which is more or less similar to the greek asymetric outfits. Not that it's a bad thing that it will still help it deflate a little for those which was trying to get one

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
lilloulou
Hi-Potion
Sailor Tin Nyanko

They wouldnt xD;;

It's still way better than the fact Princess Harmony is there because of the dress which is more or less similar to the greek asymetric outfits. Not that it's a bad thing that it will still help it deflate a little for those which was trying to get one
Yeah, I dont even ******** get why thats in there :I
It's based off of Enchanted xD;;

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Wow He Just

Yeah, that's very true. And speaking about failing so completely, I just opened 3 Nouvelle Lune Victories. Got a 500K item, 600K item, and a 150K item. emotion_donotwant

It's just too damn tempting, that's why. xd

That is super depressing </3. I hate that victories can hold such cheap items in them, its not fair.

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
SO EXCITED!! I'm a Classics Major and all I've ever wanted is more Greek themed items...and they are all old ones.

Whatever. Still happy, maybe now I can afford some stuff with the deflation! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces