Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just don't change my avatar or buy items since I only post once or twice a year. I figured it's for the best.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Lord Raiku
I just don't change my avatar or buy items since I only post once or twice a year. I figured it's for the best.
ah yea probably
-stares at dtail-

btw strange, you edited your post and avatar at the same time almost
settlefish
Lord Raiku
ah yea probably
-stares at dtail-

btw strange, you edited your post and avatar at the same time almost

I'm quick like that. ;')

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
AKB0048
Freya Bloodline
Twisted Lady
Everything's more expensive BECAUSE gold is so easy to earn.

User Image
provided you spend all of your RL money on stupid evolution things and/or playing zomg which is never really that interesting for me.

Or you just buy and sell things for profit in your spare time. That's what I do.
i just sell the stuff i don't want/need anymore depending on how bored i get of my avatar's look. XD LOL

Greedy Drake

Sir Wallachian

The price of an Omg hat was always like that, even in 09 when i stop playing.
What amazes me are some items that you would buy back in the day for thousand and now you buy them for milions wich is just stupid.
For exemple, yestarday i was just watching the marketplace and saw that Momo the Monkey is now worth about 1 milion gold coins. rofl I used to buy one for 6k.
Now about the items that really went down on price, for exemple the scar of the hero, i don't know if that is the correct name, but i remember you would buy one for 5k and now it's about 300 gold. surprised I just bought 10 of them rofl The android damage prostetic i bought one for 100 gold and they wore worth 5-6k some years back. lol

Whats really funny is that Momo the Monkey is only 30k, if you read the graph some deedeedee just tried to false inflate it. False inflation generally only lasts for a week tops and its already back down with 2 30k listings and still falling.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't see what's so bad about getting more gold easily. The more gold you have, the more stuff you can buy with it.

Newbie Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Super 9-Volt
I don't see what's so bad about getting more gold easily. The more gold you have, the more stuff you can buy with it.

Well you earn more and you pay more. mrgreen

Destructive Bunny

Sir Wallachian
Jinglybell
First off most stuff is cheaper then it was a year ago. Don't believe me go to the marketplace look up an item 1year+ old and check the graphs. Some things younger then 1 year fluctuate in price due to demand/supply that is why sometimes things like for example princess of the world shot up after the rig it mainly came in was phased out. (Yes it still comes in other rigs, just not as often)
The only things that have really inflated are pretty much the super non exsistant-non rereleasing things like queen of solair. (Also Lovely lucie and Agape which are staples)

Also funneling gold from playing bootygrab on multiple accounts is against TOS.

edit
Here's some xamples of high demand crap going down over the year, I can add more if you'd like but I think this gets my point across.

Lusty Started off 550k now abp is around 450k
Omg hat Price has stayed in the stable 21-23 range
Cloud was 450k+ now 350k range
W. Anklets Was 3.5m+ now is 2.3-2.5ish
Demonic Anklets was 150k now 90-100k

The price of an Omg hat was always like that, even in 09 when i stop playing.
What amazes me are some items that you would buy back in the day for thousand and now you buy them for milions wich is just stupid.
For exemple, yestarday i was just watching the marketplace and saw that Momo the Monkey is now worth about 1 milion gold coins. rofl I used to buy one for 6k.
Now about the items that really went down on price, for exemple the scar of the hero, i don't know if that is the correct name, but i remember you would buy one for 5k and now it's about 300 gold. surprised I just bought 10 of them rofl The android damage prostetic i bought one for 100 gold and they wore worth 5-6k some years back. lol

Correction, Momo is still worth 6k, nobody bothers to vend the item because nobody is interested in buying it.So the only person who bothers can sell it for 1 mil, but it doesn't mean it's worth that much.

If you go to the wanted forum and ask to buy it for 50k you'll have 20+ sellers in an hour.

Mega Noob

You know what I think? More inflation. More inflation so the only thing the non-elite of gaia can buy is shop items.

And they can only buy things from the gold shops on a certain day. After they stand on line. In the rain. Yes. Perfect. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff