Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you change your mind often, before you buy a item?

Yeah, I just can't make up my mind sometimes 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 11 ]
Happened a few times 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Not really, I buy it if I want it. No regrets. 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2

Codebreaking Reveler

Slick Southpaw
TBH, I don't really care, I bought it for sentimental reasons rather than to invest.

Sentimentality is the best reason to make a purchase.

I'll occasionally take a look at the current value, but it doesn't really matter because I intend to keep it forever. Whether this item or a certain pose is from a GS, CS, EI, CI or the DC, I adore it all the same.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
- Is there a item you want really bad, but it is way out of reach?

Yep, HARMony is the only thing missing in my King In Yellow avi that is available in Gaia atm
- Do you still quest for it?

On hiatus since this Flynn's body shiz

- Did you ever change your mind on buying a item you wanted for long, after you had all the gold?

That happened with the crown of the faceless king that I have quested months ago. Got the coin but lost the interest. xd Too lazy to remove it from questbar though

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My dream item atm (Princess of the Universe) is ******** 18.7 mil on the MP. So. Not getting that any time soon (unless I dish out real money, which, spoiler: I won't). So, I'm sooo not buying that. There are a few others I have on my want list right now including: Wisteria and Dark Omen. I can afford those two but Wisteria would clean out my current gold balance and Dark Omen is like 600k or so. Not bad for Dark Omen, but, like, I kind of want to hold out for the hopefully coming deflation and maybe it'll go down?

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

- Is there a item you want really bad, but it is way out of reach?
Nope. rofl
- Do you still quest for it?
Yea, because I'm a cheapskate.
- Did you ever change your mind on buying a item you wanted for long, after you had all the gold?
I usually change my mind AFTER I've bought it.
Thank god I've gotten good at flipping items quickly.

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
Buy whatever you want just don't spend real money on digital money

Hallowed Protector

Sindeira
Slick Southpaw
TBH, I don't really care, I bought it for sentimental reasons rather than to invest.

Sentimentality is the best reason to make a purchase.

I'll occasionally take a look at the current value, but it doesn't really matter because I intend to keep it forever. Whether this item or a certain pose is from a GS, CS, EI, CI or the DC, I adore it all the same.

Mhm, Sentimentality it is, that's also why I decided to buy Solair in the end yesterday C:
Got it for 22m, now it's 27m o_o"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces