Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I Juuuuuust wish they would add a little work bubble for Jet saying how much is on sale, so I dont need to keep checking.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

1kaz
Free Killz
1kaz
Very happy what is jet icon?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh that icon, lol it is rather cute looking, like how it bounce the G bal, on it's head

Fix'd the image link.

Yes, the Gaia Cash floating around Jet's head looks very representable, I would like to see more animal NPC's in the same icon style, like Diedrich or P.U.G. mad

Tipsy Knight

I was very happy to see this. Now if only we could tone the announcements down to say five a day instead of ten.

Stylish Singing

11,125 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ohh i see! this is why i see like 4-5 announcements instead of the usual 10

great improvement

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I love this turn of events. emotion_kirakira It's so much more pleasant than the constant "CASH IS ON SALE" notifications. although occasionally we'll get the announcement of "btw just so you guys know, cash is on sale." Which I don't have that much of an issue with. as long as I'm not constantly getting "CASH SALE" I'm happy.

I feel like at this point, it's in their best interest to listen to the forums. this was upsetting a lot of people. not to mention, when they tried spamming out inboxes saying there was a sale. I think that made the whole situation worse.

I've never been a fan of Jet, so I don't think it's that cute.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Hi-Potion
I Juuuuuust wish they would add a little work bubble for Jet saying how much is on sale, so I dont need to keep checking.

Yeah! That would be really helpful actually, like instead of the Gcash symbol floating above his head, have like 10% or 25%, etc.

Honestly I was actually happy to see him the other day. I'd been oogling that froggy item in the CS and though I wasn't afraid it was going sell out right away, I wasn't going to get it unless there was a sale... then I logged in, and there he was, yay. lol

Amorous Witch

As much as I like the icon in contrats to our bazillion announcements...can they pls only put him there when theres actually a sale?

I have noticed that he has been there for hours now already without a actual sale.

Valiant Jackling

Blood Red Skies
As much as I like the icon in contrats to our bazillion announcements...can they pls only put him there when theres actually a sale?

I have noticed that he has been there for hours now already without a actual sale.

Well, this week they are giving out free items with each cash purchase, so that is a type of sale. Not a discount, but a sale all the same. Just wish they put what free item was being granted on the purchase page so anyone who missed the announcement, or forgot what it said, knows.

Amorous Witch

Erailea
Blood Red Skies

Well, this week they are giving out free items with each cash purchase, so that is a type of sale. Not a discount, but a sale all the same. Just wish they put what free item was being granted on the purchase page so anyone who missed the announcement, or forgot what it said, knows.

OH - damn you're right!
D;

I actually saw some ad for that free CI on the mygaia page but I didn't draw the connection.
Thanks for telling me :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces