19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shintouyu
Aperture Sentry Turret
Shintouyu
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» I love Tiger and Bunny but I hate this Mecha Neko and direct cosplay/character items bullshit.
There's only companion poses and dolls that don't have extra poses.
              »»» Well that's better than direct cosplay clothing like the Fullmetal one had, even if only minutely, but it's still lame as hell.
I wouldn't have mind direct cosplays. Barnaby, Tiger, Cyclone, and Bison have some pretty rocking armor. And we could always use more of that stuff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» To each their own. I'd rather have armor that was more original and not based on anything. That way I'm not reminded of any specific anime, manga, game, character, etc. when I look at it. Because if I'm reminded of something else when I look at the armor, I can't wear it in a normal outfit.

" I did everything you asked! "

Rainbow Noob

iTsunayoshi Sawada
I honestly don't know why they can't just turn Mecha Neko into a generic anime-esque store. Kimonos, animal ears and tails, paws, J-pop, Lolita, Bubble Tea, Pocky, handheld food items like pork buns, etc. That would be a better use for a shop.

Because the shop was created specifically to sell anime sponsorship items.

Edit: LICENSED ANIME ITEMS. Not sponsored, licensed. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. emotion_drool

Sparkly Nerd

I think they are cute for what they are. I also wish they had wearable items, but... for the price they want in GC, it's fair. At least it isn't over priced.

Demonic Explorer

I've never heard of this show before and it's only dolls and companion items >.<

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
raspberry gateaux
iTsunayoshi Sawada
I honestly don't know why they can't just turn Mecha Neko into a generic anime-esque store. Kimonos, animal ears and tails, paws, J-pop, Lolita, Bubble Tea, Pocky, handheld food items like pork buns, etc. That would be a better use for a shop.

Which was a stupid idea. Whoever thought of it should feel bad and should compensate for their stupidity by running out into traffic. lol You can defend the shop all you want, but I think it's a waste of space and time as it currently is.

Rainbow Noob

iTsunayoshi Sawada
raspberry gateaux
iTsunayoshi Sawada

Which was a stupid idea. Whoever thought of it should feel bad and should compensate for their stupidity by running out into traffic. lol You can defend the shop all you want, but I think it's a waste of space and time as it currently is.

I'm not defending it, you just said you honestly didn't know why they couldn't turn it into a generic anime-esque store, so I provided an explanation. c:

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
raspberry gateaux
iTsunayoshi Sawada
raspberry gateaux
iTsunayoshi Sawada

I'm not defending it, you just said you honestly didn't know why they couldn't turn it into a generic anime-esque store, so I provided an explanation. c:

We had anime sponsors in the past. They were free, and the items were handed out through an announcement. Some of them even involved going to certain places on the site or participating in games or hunts. The best part about it all was that they were open to everyone. I still think that was a better method than having a shop that only one group of people can access.

For real, someone should have put more thought into it. :c

Rainbow Noob

iTsunayoshi Sawada
We had anime sponsors in the past. They were free, and the items were handed out through an announcement. Some of them even involved going to certain places on the site or participating in games or hunts. The best part about it all was that they were open to everyone. I still think that was a better method than having a shop that only one group of people can access.

For real, someone should have put more thought into it. :c

Y'know what, I totally misspoke there. Mecha Neko isn't for sponsorships, it's for licensed goods. DERP. I'm sorry. Idk how I managed to confuse the two.

I would definitely rather have the free sponsorship stuff than the licensed goods too. DX

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
i feel potential was wasted and that this sponsor is pretty much only big to hardcore fans >.> i would have liked to see super hero suits and stuff like that but all we got were companions and im sadly not impressed

Pierced Unicorn

31,665 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
I've never even heard of it before - not surprising though, since I don't watch anime.

If there were wearables I might be a little interested.. But I'm passing on this one.

Fluffy Treat

if it says "items" in your title, you should at least post the items...

Rare

I am seriously disappoint. I was so excited that we'd finally get Tiger & Bunny items, and then they turned out to just be companions and dolls. I don't know how to feel now. I'm going to get them all anyway eventually, but it's so sad. I was hoping for actual armor and outfits and stuff.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Don't watch the show, and since there's nothing but companions, I don't care for the items at all. But it should be nice for those that are fans.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
I dont watch the show, and the items arent in my taste.
It was nice of Gaia to do this though!!!
(maybe they will add something else later on?)

and I'm still waiting on MLP items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces