Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
when this forum was first made the war wasint that heavy and this was a fun place. the tower was still being made and lots of funny topics here. wven when the was was just starting it was still fun. but now every 2 topic are "what side or you on" or "i'm on ____'s side join up or die" any one eles think that this war is just one big kill joy?

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
War really isn't going on...But I can see what you're getting at. I still think its fun.
hope loneheart
when this forum was first made the war wasint that heavy and this was a fun place. the tower was still being made and lots of funny topics here. wven when the was was just starting it was still fun. but now every 2 topic are "what side or you on" or "i'm on ____'s side join up or die" any one eles think that this war is just one big kill joy?

Unlike all the other wars which are just so much fun!
stare

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Gothic.DARK

stare
other wars? were talking about gaia not real life. this is the first war ever on gaia

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Note - You could just, ya know, NOT GO INTO THE SHITTY REPEAT THREADS, and hang in ones you know are good.

But then again, I'm sick of seeing 5 Von Helson "army" threads, or the 50 or so "Whose side r u on?" threads.

Jesus, someone get the Mods actually doing stuff, or else GCD will end up a s**t-hole.

(I have nothing against the Mods, but this whole "The forum is new, we must let it grow into itself" stuff is bullshit.)
<Center>Actually, it makes it interesting.

Though, I do somewhat agree, things could be toned down a bit, in some cases. T________T

I just mainly can't wait for another part of the plot to reveal itself! =3
</center>
What made GCD "unfun" - at least LESS fun than it used to be - was the flooding of "Gambino or Von Helson" threads and the lack of other NPC development.

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
[Cheese_Slave]

Though, I do somewhat agree, things could be toned down a bit, in some cases. T________T

</center>
gonk omg its the cheese slave! i hate you heart xp j/k
its fun to see stuff with the npc but it realy need to be toned down by users and stick to one army thread for each side and insted of makeing 20 what side are you on, just go to one and see. the last thing we need it yet another chatterbox
hope loneheart
[Cheese_Slave]

</center>
its fun to see stuff with the npc but it realy need to be toned down by users and stick to one army thread for each side and insted of makeing 20 what side are you on, just go to one and see. the last thing we need it yet another chatterbox

<CenteR>Well, it wont be another chatterbox unless the topics fall out of the catagory of "Gaia related stuff.", but I guess when something big happens on Gaia everyone wants to be on top of the subject and gain their Gaia status through that.

I just think we need a couple moderators to help keep down the repeat topics, and of course move those continuous "give me gold!" and "rate my avatar!" threads. =3
</center>

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
[Cheese_Slave]
hope loneheart
[Cheese_Slave]

</center>

<CenteR>Well, it wont be another chatterbox unless the topics fall out of the catagory of "Gaia related stuff.", but I guess when something big happens on Gaia everyone wants to be on top of the subject and gain their Gaia status through that.

I just think we need a couple moderators to help keep down the repeat topics, and of course move those continuous "give me gold!" and "rate my avatar!" threads. =3
</center>
yes there dose need to be more movement with the misplaced threads.
hope loneheart
Gothic.DARK

stare
other wars? were talking about gaia not real life. this is the first war ever on gaia
not true...the guild wars.....
I know.
But it'll pass. Like constapation. It sticks around for abit, causing you agony. But eventually it goes and you feel so reliaved.

Dapper Dabbler

What's really sad is that we think it's bad now. After a week or so, the repeat threads will start dying off, but THEN, another event will happen, the plot will advance, and all of a sudden, BOOM! The rage is back! With gusto! gonk
yea, the "war" is kinda dragging on and on, i think its more fun to see what develops than to have an anti-whoever war.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff