Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer, VO and L0Cke are online right now.

Why on earth would THREE admins simutaneously be on....

something big you think?
Really? Yay! Maybe it's a plot update! heart
Yeah, the new fishing update, thing. 3nodding
They're probably just watching over the new version of GAIA fishing.. 3nodding nothing big I'm sure.
FrozenPhoenix32

something big you think?
well they did just make the new fishing system (dont try it its a waist of good time and money)
Well Fishing Version 1.5 was just released a few hours ago... Besides, a few admins being on at the same time really doesn't mean anything.

Original Member

Sab_coldheart
Yeah, the new fishing update, thing. 3nodding
I think they're just updating the fishing game. Probably checking if everything is working fine.
the new fishing! is here thats why there on!
Xyros
FrozenPhoenix32

something big you think?
well they did just make the new fishing system (dont try it its a waist of good time and money)

I don't think its a waste of time and money. If anything it's more fun. Fishing alone was boring at times 3nodding You get very lonely fishing alone...

Also, yeah, they're probably just making sure the new version of Gaian fishing was working and everything.
coerul
Xyros
FrozenPhoenix32

something big you think?

I don't think its a waste of time and money. If anything it's more fun. Fishing alone was boring at times 3nodding You get very lonely fishing alone...

Also, yeah, they're probably just making sure the new version of Gaian fishing was working and everything.

I agree... not a waste at all! It's much fun. I think the only negative is that Port of Gambino has turned into a big junk trunk. It seems now that with F bait, you're really only going to catch alot of junk. *sigh* There goes my old stradegy... xp

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
I don't know. Probably fixing/updating something
what about jaocbo
Admins on the site that they created??? who would have heard of such a thing? wink
I think they're just fixing some of the problems that are occuring such as the bank and the dissapearing fish.
They implemented the new version of Gaia Fishing, and then hung around to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff