Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

User ImageWell too much coffee and dancing around to Amy Whinehouse in my underwear has driven me to think about the Commandments of the GCD this morning. Well my take on them *snicker*

1. Thou shall b***h
2. Thou shall b***h about bitching
3. Thou shall fight for first post
4. Thou shall stalk for updates
5. Thou shall resist change
6. Thou shall blend in as much as possible
7. Thou shall try to have a sense of unity
8. Thou shall wear the new MC when it comes out
9. Thou shall guess at everything, never must you shut the ******** up and wait.
10.Thou shall, Thou shall, Thou shall, Thou shall, Thou shall, Thou shall, Thou shall repeat thyself.

So GCD what's you list, or if you just want to add a liner feel free.

Chopsticks
- What your list? Or a line of GCD Commandments.
- Do you follow your commandments?
- Anything else you want to add?
- Blind wishes you a lovely afternoon.Beat an egg white and brush over your pie crust before baking for a beautiful glossy finish
Oh goodness I sure hope you are being sarcastic xD I am new here so I don't really know ^^ I don't wanna be a b***h DX

I think my own commandments on Gaia would be to make lots of gold, to horde items even though I might never wear them, to try to buy mc's every month, to make new friends all the time, to help these friends, and to not not flame xD
I think you got 'em all.
>w<

I'm a big fan of commandments four and seven, but the rest not so much (tangent: I lol' mentally at someone reading the Ten Commandments and saying that to Moses mad d)

But anywho, if those are the commandments of the GCD, I am a major blasphemer heart
Yeah. You got them all, looks like.
User Image

Yep, thats the GCD. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thou shalt correct thine poor Elizabethan grammar.
;3

Aaaand those all seem pretty much correct.
But you forgot 'Thou shalt worship thine prommies for they are the only users worth quoting'.
4laugh

Magic Veritas
Oh goodness I sure hope you are being sarcastic xD I am new here so I don't really know ^^ I don't wanna be a b***h DX

I think my own commandments on Gaia would be to make lots of gold, to horde items even though I might never wear them, to try to buy mc's every month, to make new friends all the time, to help these friends, and to not not flame xD

That's the GCD dear. You'll get used to it after a while.
That's the GCD for ya.
Of all the souls I have encountered on my travels
Amy Winehouse Is awsome! Ok, I guess I shall make a commadment list
1. Thou shall not complain
2. Thou shall not complain about people complaining
3. Thou shall serve me sushi
4. Star Trek shall not be shown at 4-5 aclock in the damn morning, TVLAND, instead, it shall bE show 11am-2am, because that is the time that I awake and the time that I rest
GOD HAS SPOKEN!

His was the most human.

Leo Boy

I'm a big fan of commandments four and seven, but the rest not so much (tangent: I lol' mentally at someone reading the Ten Commandments and saying that to Moses mad d)

But anywho, if those are the commandments of the GCD, I am a major blasphemer heart

So am I. xD.
Darling you forgot one...

"Thou ist not a true member of the GCD until you've shown off your scam/begging PMs for the world to see."

*hugs*

I've missed you *lip trembles*

DisposableEnsign
Of all the souls I have encountered on my travels
Amy Winehouse Is awsome! Ok, I guess I shall make a commadment list
1. Thou shall not complain
2. Thou shall not complain about people complaining
3. Thou shall serve me sushi
4. Star Trek shall not be shown at 4-5 aclock in the damn morning, TVLAND, instead, it shall bw show 11am-2am, because that is the time that I awake and the time that I rest
GOD HAS SPOKEN!

His was the most human.

The GCD would implode if it couldn't b***h. I would love to see it though.
*hands over sushi*

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I can't say fairer than that...Heh heh heh... cool
XD All your topics are always so pretentious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff