Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Seraph

User Image
Sell me your August Birthstone Sash?

I've been realizing while questing for the August Birthstone Sash that there are some items on Gaia that are almost impossible to get! And it's not just the gold aspect it's their availability in general.

Have you come across items you couldn't find even though you had the gold for it?

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Haha, yes. It sucks. But it's only happened to me once.
The Mai sdplus doll. It is the only nunchaku on the whole site really. And those are
my favorite weapon so I was like emotion_donotwant

Recently a few were listed and I finally got to snatch one up, thank goodness.
Especially since they're so cheap. Like, only 200k. @__@ I thought someone
would try to post it for an obnoxious amount of gold since there seem to be
so little ever put on the mp.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
Some items are so unpopular that people don't even think they're worth selling! Recently I tried to find a Heartbreaker on the MP and I had to buy the MC envelope it came in instead. @__@

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Snoop Dogg Chicken and Waffles. Only (normal) fried chicken item on this site so far. It's hard to find one listed on the MP, and even when I CAN find one, the price is inflated. cat_crying

Slumbering Tengu

Whoa I wasn't even aware there was a shortage of march birthday sashes
Seems nobody cares about the birthday items

ahem anyway
I don't think I've seen a single Cresento's Coat since the day I put it on my wishlist
I guess not that it matters much, I wouldn't have the gold for it anyway
and what would I even wear it with? sweatdrop

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I forget what the item name is but.. It was like, salaryman's something or another. I think it had a cup of ramen as one of the poses. I really wanted it at the time, but when I went hunting for it, there weren't any on the market. I kept looking for about a week before finally giving up.

Haven't looked again in a while, though.

Invisible Player

Oh god. this apron. it is the Delilah SDplus doll. Impossible to get on the MP. I even had threads in the exchange. Another person had a thread too. Finally I found a friend who had the doll. THANKFULLY. Mr. Peanut could not be without it.

Perfect Saint

I'm actually surprised I didn't buy that. It was green! redface

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I've had that problem with Macduff's Hair Pin.
It's really cheap, too, but it seems like every time I check the MP, it's not there. OTL
I've been trying to get it for the past month now for an avi I've been questing for.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Celebrity Snare Justin Timberlakes Stage

Took me forever to find one of those suckers available.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
        Brown Simian Wig and Classic Purple Bowling Shoes, I bought the first after a month of none on the market and had to borrow the other from someone else.

fxxkin demon

SDplus dolls, especially the older ones. Spent about two weeks tracking down Nicolae and Ivan. Ivan wasn't even that expensive.

Tipsy Humorist

yeah. magenta bedouin. emotion_donotwant i gave up after a couple months of false notifications from the MP. stupid pretty shirt.

Partying Cultist

Mhmm, I waited a long time to find someone willing to sell their pink glittering stockings. Which is understandable, since they're an alchemy item. When I did finally find a seller, they wanted a lot more than what I was willing to pay. xP
So I just went a head and crafted them myself. Turned out to be a lot cheaper for me than what I had thought it would origanally be.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items