Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
SoulRaiderX
BUT WHY DO THEY GET CREDIT FOR POSTING A ROLEPLAY THAT IS 2 WORDS?! IT'S NOT FAIR! THEY SHOULD BAN IT!

Life's not fair and it's not a bannable offense. sweatdrop Sorry! Try having people send in applications for your rp so that way you can weed out the good rpers from the bad ones next time. biggrin
akajeff
ChibiErica
Yup. Or you start it off awesome and have a great plot, then some idiot comes and ruins it. stare

agreed
ex: setting stranded on an island extremely dramatic scene flaming rekage just off the coast one of the survivors lies agaisnt the shore wtaer washing across her face and a storm picking up when
JINTY comes running up and slaps insert username here aon the hidqaurters with fish steals his pants and runs down the beach across the water and into the sunset
Yeah, that, and when they can all of a sudden be an exception to the rules of physics, or they can all of a sudden become immune to any attack you send their way because they have 'magikel powrz' >.o
I have looked for a good RPG on Gaia and given up. Most have either degraded into two people semi-cybering or have really boring one sentence posts with absolutely no character development.
Bubba Penguin
Because they're against you. Secretly.
3nodding
They use evil hypnotic powers to lure you in

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
I can tell you why.....
THAT is why..... ^^ 3nodding
Solar Urticaria
I can tell you why.....
THAT is why..... ^^

That is PRECISELY why I dreaded that movie coming out.

*fears*

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kohana_Myonjin
Solar Urticaria
I can tell you why.....
THAT is why..... ^^

That is PRECISELY why I dreaded that movie coming out.

*fears*

Actually, I have yet to see the movie... We're reading it in my Senior English class. domokun blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff