Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Prophet

Something nice and bloody. Creepy would be great as well. I hope they include more backgrounds.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I hope that it has a Clue/Mystery game theme, featuring all of our favorite NPC's.
And it should include a flapper girl Sasha, and bathrobe Edmund as SD+ dolls (please?)

Shade

I for one hope that the theme will be more supernatural based, but not quite GHOSTS AND GHOULIES type of deal. Perhaps make the theme centric on a cult, and have various items based off of a cult's order?

It would be interesting, and easily could fill Gaia's quota for necessary blood-related items. That, and very interesting clothing options for women, with even more interesting poses for the more masculine crowd. A healthy mixture of both.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
i hope the items will be cool and creepy.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
zweet_dreamz
I hope that it has a Clue/Mystery game theme, featuring all of our favorite NPC's.

I would love that! eek I love mystery themes!! Please make it happen Gaia!!! emotion_kirakira

A zombie library sounds cool!! I wouldn't mind having that.

I hope we get a lot of creepy backgrounds and items! emotion_dowant

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I hope it's Halloween related and full of blood and whatnot. The thought of an event-related RIG sounds a bit interesting.

Assimilated Survivor

I'm actually hoping its Autumn/harvest/halloween related. I think the event will take up the attention of the rest of the site this month, so I'd like the RIG to just be more general with the season. Guess we'll see soon enough though!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm hoping for a Halloween RIG. I'd really like to see some cool monster and beast items. I didn't like last year's RIG because they made it "Halloween monster rock pop masquerade", and when you cram so many things it at once, you end up with a ******** of crap.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
Herod
Scwhatev's!

Is anyone else thinking about this Month's RIG?
I sort of hope it's event themed.
Or has event themed items.

i feel the power hmmm
this month will be all about wizards :3 i just know it and we will have dog for rare rig pet nods nods
and once again i am looking for the backgrounds they are all so good 3nodding

Witty Capitalist

Same answer as the last three times: robots and neon.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I hope that if they go with the halloween and creepy theme, there won't be only creepy items and poses so we can actually use them in more than creepy avatars. Oh and... since we didn't get it yet, I really hope we get "Nouveau Summer" to complete the set... afterall, better be late than never smile

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
I know I'll get shot for this but!

Just a few items with frills? They can be dark/gorey frills... I just want more frilles.

I hope the guys get so awesome items that are well made and one of the "fail" prizes is a pumpkin feild background. I would like that!

Anxious Bloodsucker

lilloulou
I hope that if they go with the halloween and creepy theme, there won't be only creepy items and poses so we can actually use them in more than creepy avatars. Oh and... since we didn't get it yet, I really hope we get "Nouveau Summer" to complete the set... afterall, better be late than never smile

YESSS they always do like sorta old school fantasy halloween stuff! How about some more modern takes on it? Halloween lolita, suits, stuff similar to the way they did modus oprundi would delight me.

Kawaii Sage

I guess it's gonna be next week. D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas