Fashionable Gaian

More Cross Stitch hopefully.

-Prays for no animal hoodies- Please and thank you >w<

Lucky Cat

14,225 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
I hope it includes some pretty dresses and shoes.

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm hoping for decent gloves in primary and secondary colors that aren't all pastel.

Gracious Prophet

17,925 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Battery 500
All the pirate things ever!! No actually I dont know, maybe mermaid stuff? That way we can all be where the people are.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Hopefully something I'm really interested in, I just refilled my gc.

Woah, so that's what the PMP looks like. You must have broke many of our PMP v-cards... ninja

Magnetic Shapeshifter

I just hope Gaia doesn't blow this CrosStitch update. I finally submitted something (boots) and had a good look around at other entries, most of which were pretty awesome and fairly usable. Will they pick the animal hoodie that I know for a fact someone was submitting? I hope not. emotion_donotwant

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I wanna see what original design they're gonna pick. PLEEAASSE not just cute and fluffy.

And, that's the promote update? That's funny...

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

I'm looking forward to the OC entries in the Crosstitch, but hopefully the other gold shops get updated with some stuff too.

Magic Hobo

Crosstitch hnnnnnnn

*spins*

For once I'm hoping it's a crosstitch update and not a regular GS update. I want to know if I wonnnnn augh

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
cross stitch updates were horribly already, but the fact that it seems we're getting them more often than normal shop updates is even more depressing

Goldshop updates are nice because they give us less-detailed items in a variety of colors

having an update with fewer, more detailed items in less colors is completely pointless

Invisible Player

I am excited for CrosStitch's update. I just popped in there trying to find cheap pink things and OMG, the stuff is adorable. The hats! I love all the hats! I guess I didn't really pay much attention before.

How often does it get updated? What is the current contest?

Invisible Player

The Undead Suitor
cross stitch updates were horribly already, but the fact that it seems we're getting them more often than normal shop updates is even more depressing

Goldshop updates are nice because they give us less-detailed items in a variety of colors

having an update with fewer, more detailed items in less colors is completely pointless

I demand you take it back. crying

Tricky Treasure

I'm over bathing suit updates. They all look the same. UNLESS we get some sweet old timey bathing suits. Just no more bikinis or ugly board shorts!
I just want better looking tank tops that don't crop at your bellybutton in extreme 90's fashion.

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I want crazy tropical s**t.

Also, this PMP thing is obnoxious. I hope nobody ever uses it around these parts.

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd like something different and summery that hasn't been overdone, like sunscreen in Skin Tyte or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff