• Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zinistra
Meromictic
Zinistra
MY EEEEYYEESSSS

IT BUUURRRNSSS

PS how much GC did it cost?

PPS I only care about formalwear gold shop updates, which there aren't going to be any because of that Regency update.

Its $1 every time you use it

So this will probably be the only time I use it LOL

Well, here's to hoping its too expensive for most people to bother with because it's already annoying.

Yeah I don't see it being that common in the discussion forums.

Maybe the CB but then I'm not 100% sure. It will probably depend on the user because if you spam that forum with a s**t ton of threads... its going to add up. XD I know the forums like LD and GD probably won't use it that much because most of those users get their threads deleted and accounts banned too often to make it worth it. This is really something for like the exchange, shops, and quest threads.

At least benefit wise. I'm sure others will use it but there really wasn't a point in doing it in this forum. XD It moves pretty slow.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
For those wondering, by the way, there are two other options for Promote My Post: a light blue bar that sparkles like diamond, and a red bar with an Exclamation Point. None of them are animated. One of them (I'm not sure which) costs only 50 GC instead of 100. Or so I'm told.

Dead Hellraiser

It'll be CrosStitch.

I did see a few entries I liked, and I entered a couple myself(Yet didn't finish the main one I wanted to enter. x.x), so I'm hoping the winners aren't too terrible.

Lunatic

I just hope that it's something worthwhile. I'm sick of gimpy or childish looking items with themes befitting that of a friggin' Gymboree shop. talk2hand

Naughty Moonwalker

I'm looking forward to the gold shop updates. They have been getting better and better

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ah I'd love some new swim gear and sports accessories in the gold shop. Please gaia! Please give me the sports!

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We're due for a CrossStitch update about now, I think it was the OC item contest, which I think could be fun. If not CrossStitch, my money's on swimwear or maybe sporty things.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Probably cross stitch.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I think it would be nice to have a few more summer items. Some recolors would be nice too.

I have a feeling that were going to get something rather silly and not connected to the season.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I know for the cash shop at the end of the month is the big summer sale and I am suer excited to buy stuff from that. its also close to my b-day so i hope my friends buy me stuff from the sale too. i heard its going to b similar to the black friday stuff.

Hardcore Muse

I'd love some more lace-up sandals in this GS update.
emotion_dowant
Other than that I'm just going to sit back and see what we get hopefully some usable items.

Really looking forward to the CS sale though at the end of the month! The announcement needs to come out soon about what they're going to have before I go insane from the anticipation.
gonk

Not too sure about this PMP. It's really distracting for me. neutral

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Platonix
For those wondering, by the way, there are two other options for Promote My Post: a light blue bar that sparkles like diamond, and a red bar with an Exclamation Point. None of them are animated. One of them (I'm not sure which) costs only 50 GC instead of 100. Or so I'm told.

The red one is 50 and the other two are 100.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
We need more summer/ice cold treats in the Buttercup Cafe.

Examples:

-Smoothies
-Slushies
-Italian Ice
-ice cream sandwiches
-fudge pops
-mini ice cram cups
-Twin popsicles
-Sherbet
-Frozen yogurt
-Gelato
-ice cream cake
-ice cream with toppings: sprinkles, candy, nuts, etc.
-More ice cream flavors: strawberry, rocky road, cookies n cream, butter pecan, mint, Tutti Frutti, Neapolitan, Cherry, green tea, Raspberry Ripple, chocolate chip cookie dough, fudge ripple, peppermint, french vanilla, birthday cake, etc.
-Double or triple scoop ice cream cones.
-Mochi
-Ice pops
-snow cones in single flavors
-More Gaia themed popsicles, like what they did for Kiki, Coco, and Grunny. Examples of what they could do: Gwee, Easter Bunny, Ultra Satan, The Kitten Stars, Rock Puppy, even a Waffles themed frozen treat, Momo, Radio Jack, etc.

I'm hoping for some more white boots.That and melon pan and tie-dye shirts like I always do.

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm looking forward for kawaii things.

Also,
I don't like the idea of PMP. I mean, for people, sure, but for the Exchange... that's going to be annoying. cry

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Cross stitch.
And we'll only get like 2 hats and a coat.
in different colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces