Welcome to Gaia! ::

Serpentine Guest

-II mioamore II-
The Faded Revenant. Absolutely love the poses except for the hair. Why is there that cream piece in the ends? It certainly doesn't belong! D:
That cream piece in your- Oh. That's your ear. You could probably try hiding them with those spade/club earpiece things in Hidden Ace. Wait. Thought you meant Plague Revenant. I don't know why I confuse the two. x.x

Re: the topic: Colors being off I can deal with as well as little what-is-this details. Layering sometimes makes me sad. Either an item unequips something not even near it (that forehead jewel in Fremere's Guard vs. the skull necklace from Minotaur Asterion) or I save an avatar then late,r when I want to wear it again, I find out Gaia has changed the layering of items since then. D;
I love the style of the Daisy's hair,
but the bangs don't look right to me. Too blocky in comparison to the eyes and nose structure of an avatar.

But I love the shades. /sigh

Devout Gaian

Zmrzlina
Resin Roses
Oh, and eyebrows on hairs. I can rage at a lot of them because of the perfect hair + worst eyebrows to match.
oh my god, this. so much.

why oh why can't we have separate hair and eyebrows. gonk

♥ ♥ ♥

Your colors are wonderfully matching. But that's another issue I have, wigs without eyebrows D:

Undead Hellhound

> the case of pietro - inspector's face. i'd be ÜBERhappy if i could use the eyes.. ONLY the eyes. >:C

User Image

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

letoze
That cream piece in your- Oh. That's your ear. You could probably try hiding them with those spade/club earpiece things in Hidden Ace. Wait. Thought you meant Plague Revenant. I don't know why I confuse the two. x.x

No worries! I used to confuse both too > < What an odd coincidence!

Shy Sweetheart

twiterpert
Resin Roses
I can rage at a lot of them because of the perfect hair + worst eyebrows to match.

This. What is with all the angry eyebrows?
Exactly this. I thought Dice Bunny was pretty cute and bought one, but then I realized the eyebrows and it just ruined it for me. I mean, there's always the masquerade bangs to fix that problem but with some things it's pretty obvious..kind of like the hair I have on now.

Sparkly Smoker

The newest bundle that came out in the cash shop. emotion_donotwant

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Any hairstyle or wig - if the hair looks good, the eyebrows usually don't.
Also... let's see... some gold shop items, actually... the button down shirts, because they poke through your jackets, and the trenchcoats, because they layer as a shirt instead of, you know, a coat.

Heroic Mage

The Durem Cheerleader Uniform.

I recently found out that it doesn't layer with pants or leggings.

Gaia, I am disappoint. gonk

Stellar Succubus

Resin Roses
Rosamund's Revenge arm mods. If only they layered with Little Lucie's compact. I don't have the gold at the moment for Lovely Lucie.

Oh, and eyebrows on hairs. I can rage at a lot of them because of the perfect hair + worst eyebrows to match.

Those arm mods glitch in the most awful ways, too O_O

The Rosamund's revenge in general, has the most beautiful poses... with brown/gold :/

There are also a lot of really awesome stockings out there... with only one leg. The whole lopsided leg thing is cool and all, but at least add a pose with both legs?

Agile Rogue

Thief of dreams. I really liked the hair but it clips horribly with a few of the hats I've tried it with

Also it sucks you can't wear any other tops with the Marshall Lee plaid shirt

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
there are a few items that appear to be one color but end up being another
or another shade. i hate that. and the layering on here is terrible at times.
Hair getting ruined by hats and head pieces. Almost all Sercalia pendant hair cannot be worn with hats.

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Some eyes look fabulous but then they have crappy lips. I really wish they would have options to have just the eyes and just the lips more often.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I really liked the CN Scarf, until they changed how it layered. Now, I'm fine without it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff