Welcome to Gaia! ::

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

The Faded Revenant. Absolutely love the poses except for the hair. Why is there that cream piece in the ends? It certainly doesn't belong! D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxx
        A lot of face mods have the perfect mouth I want for a certain expression... but I don't want the eyes. Wish there's some way to separate the two, and there just aren't enough affordable and expressive mouth/lips in Gaia.

I bought my Runcible Spoon for the hair I'm currently using, but head accessories are pretty damn difficult to match with it, thanks to the little ear-like parts of the hair. Plus the shade can be somewhat awkward to match.

I can never get Little Lucie's compact to work for me. The makeup looks gorgeous on other people but whenever I try I just look like a tranny pretending to be a geisha. The annoying handheld that appears doesn't help either.

xxxxxxxxx

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Pants that allow shoes to layer over them. D8<
I wouldn't mind if the pants actually cropped properly, but most of the time, you can see the edges of the pants around the shoe.
Also, Wendigo. Why are you such a bizarre color?! gonk

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peppermint Bark- I was so excited when I saw that it had a candy striped pose and that it was dark red, but I absolutely hate the peach color that's part of it.

Also notable: Pianiture (it's gorgeous but I can't seem to make it fit in with any avatars) and the Porcelina berets (though this is only a problem with my current hairstyle, it's annoying that the ponytail goes straight through it. although it makes other hairstyles look funny too).

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Before I made my base male, the eyebrows with this Checkmate Void hair would anger me to no end.

Shy Phantom

17,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
m ewlings

The Agape haircut gets rid of those ears on the runcible spoon hair, you know : o

Devout Gaian

Celeste Starfyre
Resin Roses
Rosamund's Revenge arm mods. If only they layered with Little Lucie's compact. I don't have the gold at the moment for Lovely Lucie.

This. I mean seriously... Gemini's shirt layers with the lucie compact but why not the arm mod for rosamund?! Even other arm mods do this but not this one DX

I asked PRlSM to look into it on her profile, but I don't think it'll happen. Might be some layering issues? I think Rosamund's arm mods might be on the handheld layer, or whichever one the compact is on. I'm glad other arm mods work though.

Fashionable Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
For me it's the Dice Bunny. The eyebrows just somehow are very off-putting. :C

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Resin Roses
Celeste Starfyre
Resin Roses
Rosamund's Revenge arm mods. If only they layered with Little Lucie's compact. I don't have the gold at the moment for Lovely Lucie.

This. I mean seriously... Gemini's shirt layers with the lucie compact but why not the arm mod for rosamund?! Even other arm mods do this but not this one DX

I asked PRlSM to look into it on her profile, but I don't think it'll happen. Might be some layering issues? I think Rosamund's arm mods might be on the handheld layer, or whichever one the compact is on. I'm glad other arm mods work though.

All we can do is hope right?

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
putting together a really great avatar, and then noticing none of the pieces line up in the center of the avatar.

seriously, it's like each artist works with their own idea of "center"... consolidation is needed.

addicted to cute s**t

Devout Gaian

Celeste Starfyre

Yes, I do hope she sees how many users would like it to happen. I'd create a petition, but I don't think it'd be appropriate for the situation.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Resin Roses
Celeste Starfyre

Yes, I do hope she sees how many users would like it to happen. I'd create a petition, but I don't think it'd be appropriate for the situation.

I understand. It seems like something so trivial... yet not.

Rainbow Harvester

Resin Roses
Oh, and eyebrows on hairs. I can rage at a lot of them because of the perfect hair + worst eyebrows to match.
oh my god, this. so much.

why oh why can't we have separate hair and eyebrows. gonk

♥ ♥ ♥

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What comes to mind right now is the madam goblin spider, the bustle is goorgeous and could be a cheap version of the avant crowne sash, if only it didn't have those tiny green dots, they drive me nuts :V

Alien Invader

Several of my favorite hairs (including this Zodiacal one) have some weird head layering issues. Say I put a pair of head phones on they'll layer all weirdly behind a lock of hair towards the bottom and it like cuts the hair off from the head.

And I hate it. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces