Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Citizen

User Image

Rosamund's ring from Eros. Most perfect ring ever... But that damn hidden pose. emotion_donotwant As cute as the idea is, it means that if I want to wear it I'll have to keep my hands down at all times just to avoid the hair. Which is very limiting considering the ring is so tiny.
And I feel this way about most mouth/lipstick items.
With masquerade: The colours are perfect, but the positioning is terrible.
With little lucie: Its the compact.I know we have lovely lucie but it doesn't have any powder on the face. And I feel happier with the powder on.
Case: Adorable mouth expressions in the finale... Tacked onto eyes I don't want to use. emotion_donotwant
...And now I realise how picky I am. OTL

User Image

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Long Tusks I made through Alchemy months ago was so disappointing. The layering is horrible and it unequips when I put on a different skin. I was really looking forward to wearing a tusk...

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Queen of Death's Dire Gown. When turned around the bustle that's part of the dress isn't really noticeable, but with the front pose the bustle really sticks out and I haven't been able to find shoes that match that shade of black. If it wasn't for that I'd actually wear it more.
Ohhh... I wish we could get old hair recolours. I would soooo love the silky in a black shade, rather than blue... Mostly, I love the items, but I hate the colors. Or I find it hard to match them >__<

Next, SHOES!! A lot of shoes look nice on the preview, but when I equip them, they always look so chunky and big. Ugh.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Like others have said, the eyebrows really ruin some wigs for me. They're all so angry! D:

Also, faces... not only does it not allow me to use my favorite mouth with cute eyes, sometimes it doesn't allow me to use the eyes I want with a stellar mouth. How hard is it to separate them into two poses. HOW HARD? gonk

I also dislike things that don't mask correctly... like, I love the white Imaginary Friend skin, but it sticks out and gets green goo all over the place with almost any shoe I put on. emotion_donotwant
Also, the hat I'm wearing right now does not cut off the hair when turned around. It bugs me when I'm in zomg. :C

Omigod I forgot about the Petal Professor Hanna. I HATE ITS LAYERING WITH A BURNING PASSION. why must it be on both the underwear and shorts layers? :C

Another thing I hate is things that look awful on dark skin tones. >.> I don't even consider my base to be that dark, but you'd be surprised the amount of stuff that just looks awful on it. emotion_donotwant

Slumbering Tengu

I was so vastly upset when I found out these horns didn't layer with the hood I wanted them to
because damn that would be PERFECT but well what can you do? ;w;
Also these horns don't layer with practically any hats *sobbu*

Also a lot of poses from Rosamund's Revenge, I mean they're all nice and all
but things like the cleavage on the dress just makes it look like you've got small saggy boobs
I mean even with some cleavage mods it still looks off :/

Certain handheld items get the short end of the stick in certain poses
I know it does it with guns a lot but there are some damn stupid poses with some weapons
Like why the hell would you hold something like that?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
im like that with most items TBH... i just find what fits my current avi at the time 3nodding

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
case of pietro, beautiful mouths attached to eyes I don't want to wear emotion_donotwant
little lucie compact, I like it, but I dont want the compact in my hands emotion_donotwant
sundae sweets lips: they are cute but the position is terrible

Friendly Friend

another day, another thread complaining about insignificant s**t

Unholy Prophet

Masterpeices, it has that little mouth that wont do away, I hate it.
gonk

Enduring Hero

Resin Roses
Rosamund's Revenge arm mods. If only they layered with Little Lucie's compact. I don't have the gold at the moment for Lovely Lucie.

Oh, and eyebrows on hairs. I can rage at a lot of them because of the perfect hair + worst eyebrows to match.

I had the same problem. When I saw the arms in the EI report, I rushed to dress up page, only to discover they didn't layer with Little Lucie compact. emo It's a real shame you can't wear them together~

Devout Gaian

Shoopuffs

gonk

Makes a good replacement for White Body Dye though. : )

Unholy Prophet

Resin Roses
Shoopuffs

gonk

Makes a good replacement for White Body Dye though. : )

Yes or my pale when I am using it for something else.
I honestly like the tone of this skin better than the white body dye, but that mouth. D;
Wigs with animal ears are a pet peeve of mine. I mean, I don't mind animal ears every now and then but... I would really like some of those wigs without the ears.

Djinn Baharat has some lovely eyes with neat make-up... and glowing red hands? As much as I love the eyes and the henna, the glowing red hands I don't.

There are more but I can only remember one more. The Koi kimono. At first sight it inspired me to try a blue and orange theme (we really need more orange btw) but... those shoulders... they make me look like a space samurai from the 80s gonk

Devout Gaian

Shoopuffs

Yes or my pale when I am using it for something else.
I honestly like the tone of this skin better than the white body dye, but that mouth. D;

I find pale's off-white a bit. There's also imaginary friend but it's almost completely white.
Do any mouth mods layer with it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces