Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Gaian

Ms Spook
This. I love the face mod...and now that I'm use to it...its hard to go without it. It just looks.....plain....too plain.... stare

By the way....what item gave you those eyelashes, they're gorgeous! :'O

Exactly how I feel, I usually take everything off to equip on a new outfit and it's just strange seeing my face without it. Rosamund's arm mods are nice in the posture though.

They're actually from the make-up, but only show on hair with none or short bangs. Eyes are Monae.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Resin Roses
Ms Spook
This. I love the face mod...and now that I'm use to it...its hard to go without it. It just looks.....plain....too plain.... stare

By the way....what item gave you those eyelashes, they're gorgeous! :'O

Exactly how I feel, I usually take everything off to equip on a new outfit and it's just strange seeing my face without it. Rosamund's arm mods are nice in the posture though.

They're actually from the make-up, but only show on hair with none or short bangs. Eyes are Monae.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ugh....I'm having a stupid moment day...and the whole day is the moment.... Ugh....

It's because of the eyes I have on. I have the eyes underneath, I'm just so use to putting on the eyes first I never even realized. gonk

Devout Gaian

Ms Spook
Ugh....I'm having a stupid moment day...and the whole day is the moment.... Ugh....

It's because of the eyes I have on. I have the eyes underneath, I'm just so use to putting on the eyes first I never even realized. gonk

Shortened it to not stretch the page too much. xD
And no worries about it, I used to keep longer hair on my avi so I never discovered. And the other day I was having a derp moment trying to figure out Sandman's legs.

/on topic
I get frustrated with hidden poses because of that also. I see an item that's just perfect, like Tree Trunk's apple in AT and then find out she's equipped with it. It'd be nice to turn off hidden poses if possible.

Naughty Pants

Queen Dorado.

That long hair gets me every single time. In the preview it looks so dang gorgeous... on the avatar it sits waaaaay to the back of the head and looking like you're bald and your wig is falling off. -.-

Naughty Pants

Evergreen Willow
The Marzipan Cincher from Sugarsuite! It has a hidden pose that makes a frilly headband appear when one hand is raised in a certain way.

The headband is really cute, and I was thrilled when I first saw it, but thrill soon turned to annoyance when I realized how many times I wanted to use the cincher, hold something in my hand, and not have that headband on. :/

Also, most headbands layer over elven ears. I wish this wasn't so. D:

Wow, never noticed the marzipan cincher thing before. eek

Good to know!

Anxious Garbage

Also, newer wigs and hats.

Why didn't you trim the hair to stay in the hats. It looks stupid when the hair is poking out the sides or up behind it. emotion_donotwant

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
The last eyes on the Reve look at bit.. Wonky.
I fixed that with eye patches though!

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Resin Roses
Rosamund's Revenge arm mods. If only they layered with Little Lucie's compact. I don't have the gold at the moment for Lovely Lucie.

Same here. I was hoping that they'd layer with the 2k10 Holiday Cheer. emo

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Light Spirit blush pose. Love the blush everywhere with cute avis. But with some shoes (mostly as a leg mod) some of the blush shows outside of that. It's not really noticeable until you stare at it but dammit that throws me off.

And Fragrant Heart beat shy blush. I've longed for blush like that. But the placement it I don't like D:

Buggy Punk

Lady Luck wigs, why are your brows so dark? I can take the arch, but not the powdered wig look. emo

Unbeatable Elder

Th Enchanted Cap from the Nightmare.
It's ruined many a Link cosplay because it layers over elven ears.
...Make that most hats && goggles in general. Many layer over long ears, be it elven or centaur ears. And cut off hair. Or sometimes have too deep of a shadow under the brim, etc.

Also, agreeing with many here, the angry eyebrows on a lot of hairstyles/wigs. My main can cover them with her Ninja Band, but most ain't that lucky.

And, weapon poses. emotion_donotwant There's been many a weapon I liked, but absolutely hated the pose for it. Be it it floats in the hand, layers strangely in the hand, or is large and awkwardly positioned.

edit: Got one more. Item is well designed, but is the wrong color. And is too unpopular/not old enough for a recolor. The ears from this is one of them. I wish it was in a white and silver-blue instead of black and gold-red.

Quotable Prophet

lyndexers journal.
i love the poses and the looks of it, but it's terribly colored and i never use it.

biancamella; same thing.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The wig in Yorick's Curse. It has GREAT texture and color, but the eyebrows are shaped like lightning bolts and it looks weird. I still bought the wig, but I'm hoping we'll get an eyebrow-changing option someday.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Vigilant Lost Boy, you don't see it in the thumbnail but the bandanna portion has these stupid white tassels on it that ruin the whole item for me once its equipped. It would have been so much better without that feature.

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

The Chuu eyes from the gold shop are my most favourite eyes, but they look a little derpy by itself, in my opinion. I like to fix it up with the Mascara poses from Masquerade. I also really like the hair from Midnight Hero- The only thing is, I dislike the horns. I can remove one of them with the scissors from Sainte Ciel: Agape, but that other horn is still there. e _ e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff