Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Between the Cicero skin from Hoarfrost Pass and the long bangs on the Hatter hair causing random layering issues, a ton of face mods look special with a capital spesh. I can't even remember what item this mod is from, but here's random example:

User Image

Sugary Gaian

Nothing beats the hideousness of one of Gaia's first face mods: Masquerade! rofl

Humorist

Grombies have very limited options of eyes/face mods since most of them looks terrible with them. It's not easy being grombie.

Yeah:

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Reindeer

I have less issues with colors than I do with misaligned parts. Seriously. There are far far too many mouths that are placed where the nose would be. Even on the standard pale bases there is a little shadow in the middle of the face. This is to give the impression of a nose. Most bases have this, but I mention the paler ones since that seems to be what they use when building items.

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PUT THE MOUTH!!!

I've seen too many a face mod that would have looked great if the mouth was just lower, where it's supposed to be.

Evelin333's Wife

Timid Lunatic

I only use Cutthroat's face mod for all my avis cus I don't find any other eye/mouth attractive at all. emo

Big Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eyes tend to look too big or otherwise strange with the wigs I like to use. sad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The cat's mouth in Runcible Spoon Renewal always gets me. I think it looks great, but the positioning is very... weird to me. It's so low down on the chin that it looks like it wants to fall off my face. I could never make it work. u_u

Interstellar Kitten

[NPC] Rina
Jigo-san
It is a little unreal that they don't take the time to see if the face mods would work on pretty much every skin tone.
It sucks seeing some of the cute faces work on light colors, but when they are one dark... can't even tell what's happening.
User Image
Or just have random bits of light colors in with the mods... that's the best.
If I left the oven on for a while, would all of this snow melt?

I don't know, Rina!
It probably would, but you might end up burning the house down!

Mythical Demigod

ninja-no-ryu
I have less issues with colors than I do with misaligned parts. Seriously. There are far far too many mouths that are placed where the nose would be. Even on the standard pale bases there is a little shadow in the middle of the face. This is to give the impression of a nose. Most bases have this, but I mention the paler ones since that seems to be what they use when building items.

THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU PUT THE MOUTH!!!

I've seen too many a face mod that would have looked great if the mouth was just lower, where it's supposed to be.

This ^^^^^^^ 100% Most if not all those face mods would look great if the mouths were in the right place. Like the "Noels Gift" Face mod...so sad...so much potential.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Celebrated Comet. Those lips are just horrible and I only use the make up pose with Polar Tear eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff