Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

So I looked on gaia's business website. I noticed that they left out something that is an owned site by gaia interactive. The site? Tentacl.com.
Is gaia interactive THAT ashamed of tentacl.com?

Also, tentacl.com has the same harsh wording as Gaia's ToS

On a saner note, to those who are talking about the change in the TOS that has close the site possibility covered.

Well, I've looked at other online sites that have currency, They have something similar to it, but more tactful in stating it. in the case of MMO's like Tera, Trion worlds (the defunct Defiance MMO, Rift, archeage, Trove) they also do have a clause, again more tactful then gaia's wording, saying ultimately.

"If you do not like the changes in our terms of service you are free to discontinue using our site/product"

And.. discourse?
Well, anyone else curious that Gaia interactive doesn't implicitly take ownership of Tentacle?
Do you think Gaia will close?
Anyone else just bored of the announcements and the hate of said announcements and wish a happy medium would come to a conclusion?

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
@business site:
I honestly forgot about that website, the last time i visited it was when Rumble Kitten and that other Viking game came out. It looks pretty much the same now compared to that time. Basically, I think Tentacl is not on there because the site has not been updated to include it.

Distinct Lunatic

jonjon21428
@business site:
I honestly forgot about that website, the last time i visited it was when Rumble Kitten and that other Viking game came out. It looks pretty much the same now compared to that time. Basically, I think Tentacl is not on there because the site has not been updated to include it.

could be. I noticed (well another user noticed) that they haven't updated the ToS for gaia there either.. WHOOPS. still shows the old ToS without it's harshly said possibility of a site forclosure and even harsher "deal or GTFO" sounding last sentence.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tentacl is still in beta, it'll be added when the site is fully launched

Fluffy Loiterer

Explain what Tentacl is.

And what's this in the TOS about closing?

(Sorry if this sounds noobish, I've been on hiatus for a while)

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Copper Shenanigans
Explain what Tentacl is.

And what's this in the TOS about closing?

(Sorry if this sounds noobish, I've been on hiatus for a while)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ibuki is a punk rock girl!
        an r18+ site. something like tumblr and gaia put together (avatar-based, microblogging)
        i dont go there, tho.

Impassioned Misfit

If they were ashamed of it, they wouldn't make very hentai-esque ads for it and stick them on here.
lol

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
If they were ashamed of it, they wouldn't make very hentai-esque ads for it and stick them on here.
lol

lol I've never seen one! I bought a little gcash and I was able to remove regular advertising, but even before that I don't think I ever saw one of them. Not sure I ever want to either, haha.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lol

lol I've never seen one! I bought a little gcash and I was able to remove regular advertising, but even before that I don't think I ever saw one of them. Not sure I ever want to either, haha.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ibuki is a punk rock girl!
        i saw one on dA. EW

Impassioned Misfit

Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lol

Here's a thread about it, the ad is under spoilers. It's almost-NSFW tentacle hentai. I learned just now there's also a racist one, too, under the second spoiler. I hadn't checked the thread in a while. Click at your own risk!

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lol

Here's a thread about it, the ad is under spoilers. It's almost-NSFW tentacle hentai. I learned just now there's also a racist one, too, under the second spoiler. I hadn't checked the thread in a while. Click at your own risk!

+_+

Ugh. Man, it's not even just that they're sexual, but I just cannot stand that artwork. I know there are some who like it and I always feel bad criticizing, but I just hate it. And I'm not like "omg it's not cutesy and anime-fied, it's UGLEH" lol, I've just seen better art with a similar style...

Impassioned Misfit

Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lol

+_+

Ugh. Man, it's not even just that they're sexual, but I just cannot stand that artwork. I know there are some who like it and I always feel bad criticizing, but I just hate it. And I'm not like "omg it's not cutesy and anime-fied, it's UGLEH" lol, I've just seen better art with a similar style...
I feel ya. I don't know who did the art in the tentacle hentai ad, but I think reapersun did the bases. I'm okay with the bases themselves, though they, ugh... lack some variety in size. I'd like to be stocky with a bit of a gut, for example, but all they have got guys is swimmer's build, abs, and ultracut abs lol

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Knight of Britannia
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lol

+_+

I feel ya. I don't know who did the art in the tentacle hentai ad, but I think reapersun did the bases. I'm okay with the bases themselves, though they, ugh... lack some variety in size. I'd like to be stocky with a bit of a gut, for example, but all they have got guys is swimmer's build, abs, and ultracut abs lol

Pretty much! I actually signed up for it just to see what it was like, and it was interesting that the body types were like... skinny with boobs... and then bigger boobs or even bigger boobs were the other options. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff