Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remember Gaia Nakie Day? Well, that day just so happened to be the day that there was a glitch where you weren't able to equip/unequip anything, so many people weren't able to go nakie.

Anyways, today it's the same basic concept, so all Nakie Day fans should be happy blaugh . Afterall....now no one can flame the n00bs, beg from the rich, ect. xd

nuGen Staff Architect

i can equip/unequip my items neutral
Try looking at their profiles, But that dosent always work, i saw a newbie yesterday that joined today, it was the 29th, and it said the 30th...

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I can't see anyones avatars..

nuGen Staff Architect

Dragoon-Girl
I can't see anyones avatars..
i can also see everyones avatar sweatdrop
it makes sense. but now that i have my strange cool avatar somewhere near complete, it goes away. it's the new inventory thing.
polishhammer

I know. You couldn't on nakie day for some reason. The point is, on that day, everyone's avatar was supposed to be naked, as a sign of unity. Now, it's the same thing, only everyone's avatars are X's. Lets UNITE! xd

nuGen Staff Architect

o_Crystalz_o
polishhammer

I know. You couldn't on nakie day for some reason. The point is, on that day, everyone's avatar was supposed to be naked, as a sign of unity. Now, it's the same thing, only everyone's avatars are X's. Lets UNITE! xd
but i can see everyones avatar gonk
Yah... The avatars aren't showing up... what's with that?
polishhammer
o_Crystalz_o
polishhammer

but i can see everyones avatar gonk
what? no fair... gonk
Ancharos
Try looking at their profiles, But that dosent always work, i saw a newbie yesterday that joined today, it was the 29th, and it said the 30th...
I can see this guys, but no one elses xp
I think I get it now, I missed Nakie Day... crying But I can do it today!

Devout Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
I can see everyone's avatars fine too... though I can't see the avatar preview windows in the shops.

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
BobTheSmiter
Yah... The avatars aren't showing up... what's with that?

i thought it was just my computer. i guess not...i don't know what's going on. i wish they would get it fixed! i'm tired of looking at my avatar all the time.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I can't see any avatars anymore for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff