Welcome to Gaia! ::

That thing is huge now.

Personally I think it is kinda much. This thing is so huge now it is already taking up the two new maps and probably two more. And the mystery bar isn't even half full. By the time that things fills it is going to take up like...well since it is leaning...eventually it will all go on one map.

So like 5-6 more maps I'm guessing.

Neh, bar seems to be going slower than the first one. Guess people are running out of money.
the first bar was time based this one is donation based our donations went forward to help the second bar but they aren't doing alot!
warewolfandloner100
the first bar was time based this one is donation based our donations went forward to help the second bar but they aren't doing alot!

That's cause everyone donated for the time-based one. But you're right, this one's freaking huge. @_@
im guessing 2 more maps.
warewolfandloner100
Ah, I've heard that the bar was time based. But has that been proven yet? Or is it like the main rumor?

-.- I finished donating. I already donated like 3-4k and I need the rest for my quest.
Privateer_Darth2005
warewolfandloner100

That's cause everyone donated for the time-based one. But you're right, this one's freaking huge. @_@
So it has been proven that the first bar was time based? (is a bit behind on events...hanging out in Q&A too long)
only 2 more maps are coming domokun
no exactly 5 hours after it went mainstream rumo the image of the bars stopped showing pixels the mods and admins only do that when we know too much!
rpg_gamer97
Privateer_Darth2005
warewolfandloner100

So it has been proven that the first bar was time based? (is a bit behind on events...hanging out in Q&A too long)
or else it was a major coincidence that the first bare filled EXACTLY 24 hours since it appeared.
<center>That mansion is huge domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces